• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus General Discussion

Polyco

PI Member
This scum and their supporters (every single one of them) must be put up against the wall.

The covid event is rapidly becoming another 911, yes it happened but what lies behind it is not what we are being told at all.

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
Has somebody stolen Saul Goodman's username?, he used to be neutral on my side but now he is
in love with Godsdog, Mowl and Mishka.

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
They have to reveal their plans in some way. It's usually done through pop cul

People seem be forgetting already that the HSE, Media and Govt just a few weeks ago said there was little threat to Ireland from the virus. Now they're saying most of us will get infected.
I saw the CMO Hoonaghan say on RTE that only those showing simptoms were infecctious

Last edited:

Anglophile

PI Member
Researchers in Barcelona say they have found traces of Covid-19 in a sample of waste water collected in the city in March 2019,
nine months before the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan.o_O

Anglophile

PI Member
Cute obsession, britshit.
Yer ma must be impressed with how you slimed your way out of that bucket in the clinic.
And just look at you now....(y)

Obsession is what you're all about.(y)

By the way, you need to take the knee, pal - and have some respect.:cool:

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
Cute obsession, britshit.
Yer ma must be impressed with how you slimed your way out of that bucket in the clinic.
And just look at you now....(y)
You are like Murphies dog, you an give it but you can't take it.

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
Researchers in Barcelona say they have found traces of Covid-19 in a sample of waste water collected in the city in March 2019,
Exactly. A good post, you won't see many of them from the bedwetters here who want me
banned.

Last edited:

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
Wolf does not like ya, I don't know enouggh about you to judge. You posted a good one on Covid.

Does anyone know any thing about Wolf? I never crossed swords with him. Is he conservative or leftrie? He seems to be a smart arshe, am I right?

valamhic

Deported
PI Member
I know Irish people who had the desease in February 2020. I got a dose in 1975 and my taste and smell went, it came back very sensitive, I could smell YR sauce at 30 yards.

You get a super sensitive sense of smell. I was in Dublin one day, I cccould smell the local boyos and if they did not get their drawers washed, I could smell them. If an Auld one was wearing stale bloomers, I could smell them at 3 yards.

Top Bottom