• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Coronavirus General Discussion

Anglophile

PI Member
Israel has developed a breathalyzer COVID-19 test that produces the result in 60 seconds!

Israeli innovation! Pretty cool.:cool:

Anglophile

PI Member
‘Remaining in a state of lockdown is extremely dangerous from the point of view of the vulnerability of the entire population to new pathogens.

Effectively we used to live in a state approximating lockdown 100 years ago, and that was what created the conditions for the Spanish Flu to come
in and kill 50 million people.’

– Professor Sunetra Gupta, in her interview with Unherd.

Polyco

PI Member
No shit, Einstein!! :D
You wouldn't be so flippant and childish, if it was a close relative of yours that died.(y)
When the government and its boss Holohan show just one iota of concern for the many that are suffering due to the lockdown, the deaths of despair as the Americans call them, then you might come the high and mighty, but until such time as that happens there is nothing that I can say which matches their depravity or merciless devotion to a discredited mantra of panic.

Anglophile

PI Member
When the government and its boss Holohan show just one iota of concern for the many that are suffering due to the lockdown, the deaths of despair as the Americans call them, then you might come the high and mighty, but until such time as that happens there is nothing that I can say which matches their depravity or merciless devotion to a discredited mantra of panic.
Doing their best ( if they don't always get it right ) for public health is 'depravity'???

Grow up.

Rose

PI Member
It's not a question of not 'getting it right', but getting it totally and gobsmackingly wrong!
JP Morgan the giant bank have declared that the coronavirus lockdown was unjustified plus 500 US doctors. I think it would have been justifiable to quarantine those with underlying health conditions and the over seventies while a tablet/ organic remedy was tested to cure the virus. I don't think it is justifiable putting the world into economic ruin, censoring all effective treatments and rushing to vaccinate the world. That will lead to a lot more death.

Rose

PI Member

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Journalists spend months fearmongering over Coronavirus & lockdowns, counting the dead each day. Weeks speculating about 2nd Waves and now come slimeballing about your mental health...has our mind messing worked? Have you a mental health condition yet? Let's us know in the comment section.

Top Bottom