• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated Coronavirus black humour thread...

PapaQuebec

Donator
PI Member
Not strictly a Covid-flick...

...but...

Prince Charles, visiting an Edinburgh hospital, enters a ward of patients with no obvious sign of injury or illness and greets one.

The patient replies:
"Fair fa your honest sonsie face,
Great chieftain o’ the puddin race,
Aboon them a ye take yer place,
Painch, tripe or thairm,
As langs my airm."

Charles is confused, so he just grins and moves on to the next patient who responds:
"Some hae meat an canna eat,
And some wad eat that want it,
But we hae meat an we can eat,
So let the Lord be thankit."

Even more confused, and his grin now rictus-like, the Prince moves on to the next patient, who immediately begins to chant:
"Wee sleekit, cowerin, timrous beasty,
O the panic in thy breasty,
Thou needna start awa sae hastie,
Wi bickering brattle."

Now seriously troubled, Charles turns to the accompanying doctor and asks "Is this a psychiatric ward?"

"No," replies the doctor, "this is the Serious Burns Unit."

Wagmore

PI Member
There's hope Prince Charles later week, Tubridy this week. The virus is obviously mutating to attack mutants. I'm waiting for Harris to go down before sounding the all clear for the rest of us

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
At the boundary of Good Taste. Apparently.
Woke my kids up and told them to come downstairs and sit on the couch as we had some news for them. The crises is over and the schools are reopening tomorrow and all that schoolwork including the projects they haven't even look at yet have to be handed up in the morning.

The looks on their faces.

Superhans

Administrator

Karloff

PI Member
Not strictly a Covid-flick...

...but...

Prince Charles, visiting an Edinburgh hospital, enters a ward of patients with no obvious sign of injury or illness and greets one.

The patient replies:
"Fair fa your honest sonsie face,
Great chieftain o’ the puddin race,
Aboon them a ye take yer place,
Painch, tripe or thairm,
As langs my airm."

Charles is confused, so he just grins and moves on to the next patient who responds:
"Some hae meat an canna eat,
And some wad eat that want it,
But we hae meat an we can eat,
So let the Lord be thankit."

Even more confused, and his grin now rictus-like, the Prince moves on to the next patient, who immediately begins to chant:
"Wee sleekit, cowerin, timrous beasty,
O the panic in thy breasty,
Thou needna start awa sae hastie,
Wi bickering brattle."

Now seriously troubled, Charles turns to the accompanying doctor and asks "Is this a psychiatric ward?"

"No," replies the doctor, "this is the Serious Burns Unit."
His daddy actually hoped to be reincarnated as a killer virus. A lot of people on twitter were checking to see if the old man had gone over to the other side a few months ago.

E

Eagle USA

Non Registered Member
Woke my kids up and told them to come downstairs and sit on the couch as we had some news for them. The crises is over and the schools are reopening tomorrow and all that schoolwork including the projects they haven't even look at yet have to be handed up in the morning.

The looks on their faces.
Jaysus, that's a bit feckin mean!

Top Bottom