• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Cork school principal blasts three siblings' planned deportation as 'immoral'

• Thread starter Eagle USA
  • Start date
  • Replies 271
  • Views 9K
I love how they duck and dive when asked how the managed to arrive in Ireland as given there are no direct flights from Saudi Arabia. I noticed very similar legal language being used to dodge giving an answer as did the African spoofed on Tommy Tiernan show last week.

Florence

PI Member
It's high time we started fighting petition with petition.

Why should all petitions be pro Mass Immigration?
This is an excellent idea. There should be a permanent petition to the Minister asking that the current laws are enforced. And pointing out that deported 'asylum seekers' can apply to return with a work or student visa.

A Voice

PI Member
The Dad is an "economic refugee" from Saudi Arabia, where they introduced a foreigner tax which wasn't to his liking. So he ups sticks and rocks up here with his entire family.
His son says he fears persecution in his native Pakistan. Given that he's not a Christian I'd love to know why. His son was "unwilling" to go into details on RTÉ's drivetime show.
If he had "blasphemed" against the notoriously touchy Islam, Saudi wouldn't be a good choice, so we can rule that out.

Florence

PI Member
They are tax refugees. The new taxes on non nationals were introduced in 2017 by the Saudi govt at the equivalent of €28 pm which is €336 pa. Now I'm not clear if this applied to the children but as they were born in Saudi Arabia they are citizens, so unlikely it applied to them. So the tax bill was €672 pa for the two parents who are both Pakistani citizens. Not exactly onerous. yet they left in 2017 when the new tax came in and claimed asylum in Ireland. Did they even pay any of the new tax before they left?

Last edited:

Rain_Dog

Gone Fishing
Non Registered Member
His job is to teach and not be political if anything he should be collecting a P45 as these lads were told first day they had no legal entitlement to stay. This sort of stupidity only makes a mockery of our justice and legal system.
His job is actually to manage the school, very few principles teach. He's also responsible for the welfare of his students and that also in part extends beyond the school.

Rain_Dog

Gone Fishing
Non Registered Member
The Dad is an "economic refugee" from Saudi Arabia, where they introduced a foreigner tax which wasn't to his liking. So he ups sticks and rocks up here with his entire family.
His son says he fears persecution in his native Pakistan. Given that he's not a Christian I'd love to know why. His son was "unwilling" to go into details on RTÉ's drivetime show.
If he had "blasphemed" against the notoriously touchy Islam, Saudi wouldn't be a good choice, so we can rule that out.
The Dad is an "economic refugee"
If true, he's like hundreds of thousands of Irish people.

The rest of your post is idle speculation and supposition, have you nothing else to be doing?

Top Bottom