• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Cork school principal blasts three siblings' planned deportation as 'immoral'

• Thread starter Eagle USA
  • Start date
  • Replies 271
  • Views 9K

BSA

PI Member
I have said all along, the education system needs to be gutted. Teachers that teach this and the people pushing it put in prison for a nice long time.
If some bloke in a dress comes to complain about me not giving him a job, he's gonna get a smack in the eye and told to fuck off.
Give me the boy and I will give you the man...

The Jesuits lived by that until they fell out of favour and got the boot..

The Globohomo gang dusted off this old saying and started using it with a vengeance.. About twenty years ago the big push started and now the curriculum is saturated with their 'beliefs'..

Teacher's have no say over the curriculum.. That's decided much further up.. The Irish primary and secondary educational curriculum is a Marxist open borders noGlobohomo indoctrination exercise...

Can you sing this with me...

'We're all one world....

Welcome everyone, shake their hands..

Ireland loves you all...

It's actually that crude...

TW Tone

PI Member
This is obviously a school in the Christian Brothers tradition

I am a product of such a school, and four decades later I conserve a hatred for the lay and pseudo--religious rats who gave me such a poor foundation to my education. Remarkably, I preserved a love for the Irish language in the face of these brutes.

Enough of that....

Anyone wishing to complain how Rice's followers continue to ruin Ireland by doing propaganda for Mass Immigration might contact the
Edmund Rice Schools Trust

info@erst.ie

Last edited:

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
All we hear about are the sons of the illegal migrants, they also have a daughter but she is only worth 10% of the worst of her brothers so probably has left school after primary level and has most likely been mutilated by some mad Muslims witch with a rusty razor blade, just to reaffirm to her her place within society and especially within her own community and family!

whatever they have done to her she doesn't warrant any real mention in all the reports on this family's glorious sons who are all doing so well in college and school. All at the taxpayers expense.

Florence

PI Member
All we hear about are the sons of the illegal migrants, they also have a daughter but she is only worth 10% of the worst of her brothers so probably has left school after primary level and has most likely been mutilated by some mad Muslims witch with a rusty razor blade, just to reaffirm to her her place within society and especially within her own community and family!

whatever they have done to her she doesn't warrant any real mention in all the reports on this family's glorious sons who are all doing so well in college and school. All at the taxpayers expense.
I was wondering about the sister too, Uncle Festor. You have expressed this issue very well. And what about the mother and her talents and skills. She is probably very good at ironing her sons shirts and things like that. Does the father of these amazing sons work? What qualifications does he have? To produce these amazing sons, surely the father must have an incredible IQ?!

Top Bottom