• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Cork school principal blasts three siblings' planned deportation as 'immoral'

• Thread starter Eagle USA
  • Start date
  • Replies 271
  • Views 9K

bells of shandon

PI Member
The cynical exploitation of my Christian ,Tolerance ,Charity and Compassion has been destroyed by the abuse of our immigration Laws
.The 4 brothers Khan Allah phuc off back to Pakistan or their last stop in the UK, where they Khan find many relations on every street corner.
Their sad story has touched my heart ,but squandered my taxes. My Homeland is full to capacity and no Khan khan come here no more.

BSA

PI Member
I wonder did the principal push the children in the school to sign this petition.really dangerous fucker
It's not just him the entire school curriculum at primary and secondary levels is pushing Globalization non stop... It is the curriculum and it's what they are required to teach..

Go into any Irish school book store and spend a while browsing the school textbooks..

You'll quickly see what I mean..

Mein Groypt

PI Member
The ones I can think of: Eric, the Chinese guy in Wicklow. Again, an online petition which anyone, worldwide could sign.
Also Nonso the African guy in Offaly.
Prob ton more, just two came immediately to mind.
People should just say, so what, they're being deported, so what's the problem?
They've prob the one of the worst cases yet. We really need Person from Pakistan rape gangs in Ireland.

blue velvet

Donator
Prob ton more, just two came immediately to mind.
People should just say, so what, they're being deported, so what's the problem?
They've prob the one of the worst cases yet. We really need Person from Pakistan rape gangs in Ireland.
The media are at this every few weeks now. So-and-so is about to be deported. Yes, because they're not legally entitled to be here.

They are actively trying to undermine the law of the land, and emotionally blackmail people into supporting it.

Watch how quickly they would demand the law be upheld if for example, some girl was refused an abortion.

BSA

PI Member
That teacher should be sacked, teachers are to teach, not have opinions.
God knows what opinions they're actually teaching the kids.
Deport!
The principal is not a crazy pot smoking hippy... He's teaching... or rather carrying out a classroom demo of what is on the curriculum..

As a favour..

Could all posters interested in this topic go into a school textbook shop, ASAP, and start looking through the textbooks...

.. the Irish school curriculum in saturated in globalism, one world one citizen type baloney and has been for at least 20 years.. That's why we're neck deep in third world asylum fraudsters and no one is asking... why?

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
The principal is not a crazy pot smoking hippy... He's teaching... or rather carrying out a classroom demo of what is on the curriculum..

As a favour..

Could all posters interested in this topic go into a school textbook shop, ASAP, and start looking through the textbooks...

.. the Irish school curriculum in saturated in globalism, one world one citizen type baloney and has been for at least 20 years.. That's why we're neck deep in third world asylum fraudsters and no one is asking... why?
I have said all along, the education system needs to be gutted. Teachers that teach this and the people pushing it put in prison for a nice long time.
If some bloke in a dress comes to complain about me not giving him a job, he's gonna get a smack in the eye and told to fuck off.

Top Bottom