Controversy over Geoffrey Boycott being awarded a Knighthood by May

blue velvet

PI Member
Cultural Marxist C4 News really going to town on this now.

Geoff Boycott is an English Cricketing legend and well-known pundit and he is a particular favourite of ex PM Theresa May, who awarded him a Knighthood.

But the media are creating controversy about this because he was convicted of beating his girlfriend in 1998 and also he made off-colour remarks in the past about 'blacking up' like a West Indian to get a Knighthood.

Earlier, he told a media interviewer that he 'dosen't give a toss' about this controversy.

IMO, if he did beat his girlfriend, that is nasty, but you can see that the woke media are determined to destroy this man, so I'm with him.

Geoff Boycott 'couldn't give a toss' about knighthood criticism

Wolf

PI Member
Cultural Marxist C4 News really going to town on this now.

Geoff Boycott is an English Cricketing legend and well-known pundit and he is a particular favourite of ex PM Theresa May, who awarded him a Knighthood.

But the media are creating controversy about this because he was convicted of beating his girlfriend in 1998 and also he made off-colour remarks in the past about 'blacking up' like a West Indian to get a Knighthood.

Earlier, he told a media interviewer that he 'dosen't give a toss' about this controversy.

IMO, if he did beat his girlfriend, that is nasty, but you can see that the woke media are determined to destroy this man, so I'm with him.

Geoff Boycott 'couldn't give a toss' about knighthood criticism
Southern puffs can't hack these gritty northern lads....:cool:

blue velvet

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The only way to deal with these Dolly Parton fans is to tell them to fuck off like Trump, the minute they smell any kind of climb down they circle like vultures.
Yep, you have to keep telling them to go fuck themselves.

C4 News are ultra woke, so the 'blacking up' comments would be a hanging offence for them, even if he wasn't involved in the beating controversy.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
I hate to see cricket make such inroads here and yes I know about Cusack etc and Dublin's Jews who were big into it. The Queen can give her Knighthoods to whomsoever she wishes. When I mixed with that lot, I always found it amusing they would ocmpare (real) knighthoods given by the Queen to ones "only" given by Tampon man Prince Charles. Louis XIV had them measured, fighting to put on his garter for him. Ha ha,

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
So the treacherous, gurning fuckwit May hands out a shit load of gongs to a bunch of fucking criminals who have royally stitched UK plc up and the MSM’s first target is a Bell’s palsy afflicted, bullocks talking, long retired cricketer. We are having our pissers pulled again.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
If it wasn't blacking up or beating up his girlfriend, he'd be in the sh1t because his surname is Boycott and that triggers amongst the snowflakes vicarious feelings of oppression once suffered by Irish cottiers.

blue velvet

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So the treacherous, gurning fuckwit May hands out a shit load of gongs to a bunch of fucking criminals who have royally stitched UK plc up and the MSM’s first target is a Bell’s palsy afflicted, bullocks talking, long retired cricketer. We are having our pissers pulled again.
Good point. Why aren't they outraged by Olly Robbins getting a peerage. The EU fifth columnist who 'negotiated' the Withdrawal Agreement and who has just joined Goldman Sachs.

Top Bottom