Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

"controversial chastity campaigner" to visit Ireland

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Yes, women shouldn't be whores. It's not good for them. It's not very good for men either.
Although I wasn't chaste as a youngster myself and nobody that could help it was. I'm coming around to this idea more and more. I suspect that if chastity was a virtue we'd have a lot more successful families, a lot less divorce and a lot more children

Ned Ryerson

PI Member
Although I wasn't chaste as a youngster myself and nobody that could help it was. I'm coming around to this idea more and more. I suspect that if chastity was a virtue we'd have a lot more successful families, a lot less divorce and a lot more children
I hear you.
I think your view comes from reaching a certain age. And I happen to agree with your view.

I'm not persuaded that if I spoke now to my 20 year old self, that I'd be successful in persuading my 20 year old self to remain chaste however. Just saying.

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
I'm not persuaded that if I spoke now to my 20 year old self, that I'd be successful in persuading my 20 year old self to remain chaste however. Just saying.
That's where the culture and the social mores come in. We don't have any anymore . Societal pressure to conform to patterns of behavior has its place in the world.

subversive writer

PI Member
Not being a petri dish for STDs is now controversial in the progressive Utopia of mutli-culti Ireland, according to our state propaganda organ :

There's definitely an agenda to cheapen the price of pussy and devalue women as a comodity. the price of pussy is at an all time low. There is government funded incentives to be as sexually open as possible and to seperate as soon as possible. Women are actually financially penalised for staying with a man as the lose out on the council house and other single perant payments.

Basically unless a man is making 100 k a year a woman would be a fckn fool to stay with them

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
People Before Profit 🤮 are spearheading the campaign against the Chastity Project using LGBT as a front to have the venues cancelled.
These are the people that are “pro choice” unless you want to choose Chastity. Totalitarian Regime Puppets. Be careful Ireland. You are being taken as fools.

Top Bottom