Consultant Obstetricians Confirm that the 8th Protects both Mothers and Babies

In all fairness, it's good to see these well educated men who are on the top of their game, defy the blue and pink haired banshees on the Soros payroll. You know, the same ones who would rely on the male patriarchy if they got hit by a bus in Dublin city center. All bets are off when feminists need these men.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
In all fairness, it's good to see these well educated men who are on the top of their game, defy the blue and pink haired banshees on the Soros payroll. You know, the same ones who would rely on the male patriarchy if they got hit by a bus in Dublin city center. All bets are off when feminists need these men.

You said it a chara.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
I'm quite ashamed of my last post. I don't care if feminists need men. Babies need their mothers. Before and after birth!
They also need a proper father figure.
Not these giggling feminised imbeciles that think they're men.
Certainly not the ones that support "repeal the 8th" in the hope of the ride.

Irish people have an opportunity to reject George Soros evil in this referendum. OK, we fucked up with immigration, but we'll draw the line with murdering our babies. How can a mother with life in her support the perceived suffering of Africans, but not that of the life within her? That is nothing natural.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Dr Mary Holohan, Consultant Obstetrician in the Rotunda Hospital in Dublin, writing in today’s Irish Independent;

“I am concerned that recent statements are causing unnecessary fears for women. They suggest that obstetricians are curtailed in their ability to care for pregnant patients who are seriously ill. Where it arises, the duty to intervene to save the woman's life is clear. Under the present law we have full freedom and support for the requirements of ethical and safe care. We have the scope of practice needed to guarantee best international standards of care to women in pregnancy.”

Top Bottom