Conspiracy Theories that you are not sure about?

Anderson

Premium
PI Member
Conspiracy Theories that you are not sure about?

We have all heard them, 911, Moon Landings, JFK, Mandela Effect, flat earth and so many more.

But have you ever looked at one of them and thought to yourself, hmm, some truth in that. Has the evidence ever made you question the truth you have been told?

OP
Anderson

Anderson

Premium
PI Member
2 that I question are,

Mandela effect

The Mandela effect gets me because there are one or two that I know for certain are not bad memories, In truth nobody can explain the nature of the universe or the world we live in so you just never know.

911 interests me because there is so much evidence to question the official narrative. Building 7 being just one of the main points that raises a lot of questions.

bells of shandon

PI Member
A Conspiracy Theory is one where the Official Govt version of events do not compute with revealed facts. The Media run with the story and any contradictions are not given the oxygen of publicity.
The Most obvious cospiracy facts are 9/11. assassination of JFK, his brother Robert Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Osama bin Laden, death of Jeffrey Epstein., plus al Baghdadi.
Irelands own conspiracy theory is the present Mass Migration policy ongoing in Ireland enriches us all .and multi-culturalism, diversity is wonderful.
Facts on the ground differ from the Govt version and the end game is Plantation of the native Irish.
You are a conspiracy theorist ,a racist and if a you are a politician like Justin Barrett,de-platformed fom the Media lest you educate
and awake the docile population.and dumbed down People.
The Media in Ireland is at the hub of this conspiracy and no dissidents are allowed a conflicting voice The Clergy, celebrities, the greats and no-goods are fearful to raise their voices and go along with the Propaganda lies.