Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Any reading of the character of Hitler would know that he didn't escape to Argentina. If the theory was that he was kidnapped, that's a theory you could put on the table for examination. I don't think anyone says that.

Another guy, Williams (can't think of his first name atm), has his book featuring Hitler flying to the Canary Islands and then taking a sub to Argentina. He makes a courageous effort as to how this would be plausible but was ultimately unconvincing.

The fact that no in tact body was discovered would just give a huge injection of tabloid fever that this enigmatic and mysterious figure did escape. And plenty of public hysteria for state bodies like the FBI to engage in some futile activity and to compile a gossip scrapbook for themselves.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
France AWAKENS 2019: Weaponized Bank Runs Incoming

8 minutes

E.U. 2019 - ITALY IGNITING the European Spring

13 minutes

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
MARTIAL LAW TRAINING IN AMERICA NOW!!

3 minutes

benroe

PI Member
The most popular and most believed conspiracy theory of all time is about to be exposed, the Mueller investigation is about to announce that there is no evidence whatsoever that Trump colluded with Russia.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Jack the Ripper: The New Evidence

This evidence is very convincing

48 minutes

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
I must say that the world needs a better search engine. There should be a search engine fore intelligent detailed questions that most certainly have answers and theories, tests and experiments etc. Where is the advanced technology we all keep hearing about like A.I. and bots and apps that actually think and comprehend clear questions.

As an example, I should be able to ask "in the flat earth model why is sunlight shown below the darkness in the Southern Hemisphere?" But I can't ask that question. I get a bunch of unrelated crap as is the case with ANY detailed question. It seems to me that AI isn't very "smart" at all.

For instance, I have a question as to why this flat earth model and the one shown in my 2nd debate show sunlight below the darkness when the sun is apparently on the opposite side of the plane. This happens in stage #2 of the video. Pay attention.

Flat Earth Model 2020

6 minutes

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
NO EXPERIMENT CAN DETECT EARTH'S MOTION - Part 1

14 minutes

NO EXPERIMENT CAN DETECT EARTH'S MOTION - Part 2

23 minutes - watch the whole thing !!!

NO EXPERIMENT CAN DETECT EARTH'S MOTION - Part 3

6 minutes

No experiment has ever been performed with such excruciating persistence and meticulous precision, and in every conceivable manner, than that of trying to detect and measure the motion of the Earth. Yet they have all consistently and continually yielded a velocity for the Earth of exactly ZERO mph.

The toil of thousands of exasperated researchers, in the extremely varied experiments of Arago, De Coudre's induction, Fizeau, Fresnell drag, Hoek, Jaseja's lasers, Jenkins, Klinkerfuess, Michelson-Morley interferometry, Lord Rayleigh's polarimetry, Troughton-Noble torque, and the famous 'Airy's Failure' experiment, all conclusively failed to show any rotational or translational movement for the earth, whatsoever."

"They want you to believe that the Moon's rotation is perfectly synchronized with its orbit so that's why we only ever see one side of the Moon, rather than conclude the obvious - that the Moon is simply NOT rotating. Moreover, they had to slow down the Moon's speed by 58,870 mph AND reverse its direction to West-East to successfully sell their phony heliocentricity system to a gullible public.

I don't think there is one person in many, many thousands - regardless of education - who knows that the Copernican Model had to turn the Moon's observable direction around and give it a new speed to accommodate the phases and eclipses." -Marshall Hall

Of course, Airy's water-filled instrument did not deliver the desired proof of the Copernican paradigm. Agreeing with somewhat similar tests already performed by Hoek and Klinkerfusz, the experiment demonstrated exactly the opposite outcome of that which had to be confidently expected.

Actually the most careful measurements gave the same angle of aberration for a telescope with water as for one filled with air. Airy put water in the telescope to test Bradley's claim that the moving Earth caused aberration; he saw no change in aberration angle with the water added.

This was termed a ‘failure’, since Bradley’s theory of receiver motion predicted a change with the index of refraction – n. CONCLUSION: The deflection of starlight known as stellar aberration is NOT due to the Earth’s motion, but is an external bending of light before reaching the telescope.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
I don't buy it but I notice that every few weeks or about once a month there are big announcements in the realm of Space and Space Travel etc. It just perpetuates the already solidified indoctrination of the world population. I'm afraid though that no scientists will question this in any way shape or form. There is absolutely NO resistance or adverse academic reaction. NASA is untouchable.

Black Hole Insanity - It's FAKE But You Believe It!!!
6 minutes

McTell

PI Member
The most popular and most believed conspiracy theory of all time is about to be exposed, the Mueller investigation is about to announce that there is no evidence whatsoever that Trump colluded with Russia.
There's this new conspiracy theory that Muller and Co were part of a "deep state" plot to mount a coup against POTUS.

It sems unlikely tho, he was just doing his job.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
There's this new conspiracy theory that Muller and Co were part of a "deep state" plot to mount a coup against POTUS.

It sems unlikely tho, he was just doing his job.
Dan Bongino Exposes Mueller Investigation

Top Bottom