Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

Liberalagenda

PI Member
The mysterious deaths of most of the Dad's Army cast still baffles experts to this day.
What or who could be behind it?

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Oh btw, I did mushrooms also. Meth is just like pure speed. It scrambles the brain and keeps you up for days.
Good day to you Patrick.

I enjoy reading this thread and wanted to ask you about the Holocaust. You may have seen a large thread on this the other day, we, as usual, have those who do not believe the official story and claim a conspiracy. Have you ever come across anything to support this or do you have any insight of your own?

page61

PI Member
I remember telling a guy in a bar in atlanta that we had a theory in Ireland that a bullet fired from the kerry coast killed JFK ..sadly ,rather than seeing the funny side he kind of believed me .

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good day to you Patrick.

I enjoy reading this thread and wanted to ask you about the Holocaust. You may have seen a large thread on this the other day, we, as usual, have those who do not believe the official story and claim a conspiracy. Have you ever come across anything to support this or do you have any insight of your own?
I have heard these reports and I believe some are factual. For instance, the death tolls were exaggerated greatly. It is claimed that Jewish leaders falsely raised the numbers to be seen as helpless victims around the world. I also have a thread on my forum about Hitler escaping to Argentina and maybe I'll post some here too. Personally, I was taught many many times how the jews lost 6 million and the number has gone up it seems, but we were all taught how evil the Germans were and how sweet and nice the jews are. Plus there were like millions of survivors all living to be 100, lol.

It is hard to deny the concentration camps and the evidence the allies found but the numbers I don't still believe.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
CERN Has New Plans - Stay Informed

CERN's New Accelerator: Tower of Babel on Steroids

10 minutes

Liberalagenda

PI Member
I have heard these reports and I believe some are factual. For instance, the death tolls were exaggerated greatly. It is claimed that Jewish leaders falsely raised the numbers to be seen as helpless victims around the world. I also have a thread on my forum about Hitler escaping to Argentina and maybe I'll post some here too. Personally, I was taught many many times how the jews lost 6 million and the number has gone up it seems, but we were all taught how evil the Germans were and how sweet and nice the jews are. Plus there were like millions of survivors all living to be 100, lol.

It is hard to deny the concentration camps and the evidence the allies found but the numbers I don't still believe.
Thats disappointing.
The Holocaust was a particularly horrible, shameful, savage, brutal, humiliating episode in the History of mankind.
When people use pithy remarks like you just did about the numbers then what you are doing is throwing doubt about an aspect of the Holocaust so as to throw doubt on it all. You are, what's known as a denier, your preamble leading up to doubting the numbers shows that.

patrick jane

Donator
PI Member
Thats disappointing.
The Holocaust was a particularly horrible, shameful, savage, brutal, humiliating episode in the History of mankind.
When people use pithy remarks like you just did about the numbers then what you are doing is throwing doubt about an aspect of the Holocaust so as to throw doubt on it all. You are, what's known as a denier, your preamble leading up to doubting the numbers shows that.
Well, I can tell by your name that you're a whining sniveling shill, probably 6 foot 4 and 290 lbs. You're a man trapped in a female liberal young person's mind. If I were to guess with the extremely limited information I have about you, I would say that you are under forty for sure. Meaning you're stupid. I'm about to be 50 and I don't know shit. I still know more than you, check all my threads. Your kind believe what they are told and what they were taught.

Are you Jewish?

You weren't there, on the ground and privy to the truth. Don't you know that the winners of wars write the narrative? Stop wasting everyone's time here and go fight for open borders or some bullshit. You have no clue about reality and how this world operates.

PayPal Donations : Pay flatearthforums.com using PayPal.Me
Patreon : patrick jane flatearthforums.com is creating Discussion/Debate Forums, Videos, Writing and Commentary | Patreon
Flat Earth Forums : Flat Earth Forums | Conspiracy | Theology | Philosophy - Index
Theology Forums : Theology Forums
Youtube : patrick jane - Flat Earth Forums
Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/patrickjane3169/
Google : https://plus.google.com/u/0/113527239869543729835
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/patrick-jane-833769164/
Twitter : patrick jane (@patrickjane3169) | Twitter
Facebook : Patrick Jane+

Repent, and then hearing, believing and trusting the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross; His death, burial and resurrection for the forgiveness of sins, the gospel of our salvation, seals us with that Holy Spirit of Promise. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise. 2 Peter 3:9 KJV - 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV - Ephesians 1:10-14 KJV - Romans 10:9-10 KJV - Romans 10:13 - Romans 10:17 - Ephesians 1:7 KJV - Colossians 1:14 KJV -

Disclaimer: This project and content is being made available for religious, political & social activism, teaching, educational and research purposes. This material is being made available within this transformative and/or derivative work for the purposes of education and activist commentary and criticism and is believed to be "Fair Use" in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107.

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
Conspiracy theories are good craic and a few could be true. The moon landings are best value for money and there is a 30% chance they were faked.

There is a 50% chance some are faked and 70% chance none were faked.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I remember telling a guy in a bar in atlanta that we had a theory in Ireland that a bullet fired from the kerry coast killed JFK ..sadly ,rather than seeing the funny side he kind of believed me .
Well it certainly is more believable than The Magic Bullet Theory that is fed to the gullible public.

Top Bottom