Console founders used tactical 'web of deceit'

Picom

PI Member
The High Court has heard the founders of suicide bereavement charity Console engaged in a tactical and considered web of deceit while engaged in prolonged abuse of public trust and public money.

Continue reading...

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
So, three years since this Console charity story broke, and all seems to have gone quiet. Is Paul Kelly in prison? Or has he even been in court?

bowfin

PI Member
Gardai are not looking for anyone else. I'd say he topped himself, another parasite gone.

IrishJohn

PI Member

GodsDog

Somewhat ironic!

suicide bereavement charity CEO robs it, gets caught and then commits suicide

Since our revelation last year of the couple’s arrest, Kelly and his wife have been keeping a low profile at their high-end home.
Although on social welfare, they continued to live in the €450,000 pad.
Since the charity’s collapse in July 2016, Kelly was also forced to give up his €47,000 Mercedes CLS drive and was recently driving an old Toyota. His wife also gave up her €40,000 Audi Q5.
At the time of his death, Kelly — who was also targeted by an organised crime gang in Co Kildare when his showjumping horse Ecapitola was stolen in August 2016 — was terrified of being charged.

The €40,000 brown mare, who was for his daughter Robyn, was taken from her stables by two men who were pretending to be from the Garda Criminal Assets Bureau. There have been no sightings of the horse since.

Last edited:

Rick kit

PI Member
A few years ago my sister was involved with the rise foundation charity and brought her son who has autism to some sort of fundraiser organized by kelly .Where he announced quite emphatically to my mother ( his grandmother )dont give him any money he s a con man out of the mouth of children eh

Rommel

PI Member
This piece of crap did more harm to mental health than help the issue. I would hope CAB could be involved to strip the family of any assets which could be sold on

Rick kit

PI Member
didnt even think about a carbon emission free death what was it hosepipe in the garage wonder what greta thunderbird has to say about it good luck to bad rubbish

IrishJohn

PI Member
A few years ago my sister was involved with the rise foundation charity and brought her son who has autism to some sort of fundraiser organized by kelly .Where he announced quite emphatically to my mother ( his grandmother )dont give him any money he s a con man out of the mouth of children eh

He must have been protected he was a conman for decades.

You think someone would of blown the whistle when he won "person of the year".

Top Bottom