Congrats Katie Taylor 'Undisputed Champion of the World' - Devout Christian, hated by media and one of the best fighter role-models for Irish Youth

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
She's unfortunately difficult to listen to, so it's hard to make her a poster woman for too much- I think they've tried?

But it's as clear as day that RTE, and the rest of the scum media here, avoid her like the plague, just in case she mentions their satan, Jesus Christ.

I wouldn't mind but she's perfect for the regime from an immigrant perspective- isn't her father English?

For the record, though, I can't stomach women's boxing, or any women's fighting to be honest- I know, I'm an awful misogynist, but I hate to see women being beaten up and it being glorified.
I do not think they've tried.
English father is not good enough for them, too much related to the Irish.
Whatever about women's boxing as a sport for public consumption, every European should ensure their daughters can defend themselves and incapacitate or kill a would-be attacker, especially now as we have hordes of savage 3rd world and Mohammadan rapists.
Men are not always around to protect, and our women and children must have the knowledge of how to defend and fight, if it comes to it.
Women being raped is something far worse to contemplate then a trial of sport where conditions are controlled and it is a woman against a woman.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Yes it is.
And it is an important comment on how the media have shamefully treated her and sidelined her.

Pity your comment is actually not about congratulating her at all, but actually doing what you accuse the thread of doing, not celebrating her victory, her or her achievement.
Had that been your motive, you would at the very least have made a comment on any of the threads on hearing of her win, nevermind like myself making a full thread about her and her undisputed title.
The obvious point is how having had all these successes, she has been sidelined and the answer why, is given.
The enemy media's hate of her devout Christianity.
Your thread is not about katie. It's just a thinly veiled excuse to push your usual agenda.
My comments are genuine. I'm proud of her and her achievements as an irish citizen
in reaching the top of the world in her chosen sport. Even though quite frankly
I don't really enjoy seeing women punch each other.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I do not think they've tried.
English father is not good enough for them, too much related to the Irish.
Whatever about women's boxing as a sport for public consumption, every European should ensure their daughters can defend themselves and incapacitate or kill a would-be attacker, especially now as we have hordes of savage 3rd world and Mohammadan rapists.
Men are not always around to protect, and our women and children must have the knowledge of how to defend and fight, if it comes to it.
Women being raped is something far worse to contemplate then a trial of sport where conditions are controlled and it is a woman against a woman.
She was in a fair few ads to be fair, and it was painful to listen to- similar to Padraig Harrington, or if you're old school, Phillip Walton. There isn't a whole lot you can do with voices like theirs.

I do think, commercially at least, they tried to push her/make money off her, but it didn't work.

As I said, though, RTE hates showing or promoting her, I totally agree with that. (though I know you'll find a way to conclude that me agreeing with you means that I hate your guts, etc., etc.)

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Btw, just watching the football here, and at the halftime break, RTE went headfirst in with the propaganda the second the whistle blew-

Cervical check, 'special place in hell for brexit voters' quote, etc., and as an ad for RTE honest and reliable journalism, because they don't shy away from the real stories, blahdy blah.

Un-fucking-real...

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
That's not misogyny is it? Surely Misogyny would be relishing the site of women being punched!!
Confusing times certainly!

Next it will be misogynist to reject the idea of women getting blown to bits and torn to shreds
on the front lines of modern conflicts! Oh....wait...
That's not misogyny is it? Surely Misogyny would be relishing the site of women being punched!!
Confusing times certainly!

Next it will be misogynist to reject the idea of women getting blown to bits and torn to shreds
on the front lines of modern conflicts! Oh....wait...
Misogyny:
1.dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women.

It would fit the term misogyny, if you think that a woman cannot partake of a pursuit and discipline that might be of benefit to them, in a controlled environment, where that sport actually encourages the greater part of their life to be healthy, fit and rewarding. And where they are competing in an arena of other women and not against men. Thus the scale of comparative punishments with that of the contest of men vs men, is therefore of no greater significant imperilment. If one therefore thinks a woman competing against one other woman, in such a controlled environment, is the same as if a man were beating the woman or is comparable to a man vs a man, and when taking into account that a woman is designed to be able to take quite a lot the physical world can dish out, especially when childbirth can lead to death, then that is indeed misogynistic.

One could raise the same question of the "sport" of MMA in general then, some do, for those reasons of "barbarity".
However, Europeans should be learning to fight and defend themselves.

Obviously not all women will partake in boxing, and that is fine, however all women should be quite capable of being able to defend against and stop any potential rapist, by any means necessary. Cases like Larry Murphy and now more from immigrants might never have happened and our women, wives, daughters, sisters and friends now need to be able to defend themselves from greater number of imported rapist scum from all over the world especially now also from the rape-cult of Islam. Our wives and daughters crucially need this prepardness.

Black Guy Explains Why Blacks Will Lose A Race War

But the 20-year-old woman was able to wrestle the knife away from Reid and struggled against him for almost 15 minutes until he gave up and threw her from the car, police told the Daily News.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
She was in a fair few ads to be fair, and it was painful to listen to- similar to Padraig Harrington, or if you're old school, Phillip Walton. There isn't a whole lot you can do with voices like theirs.

I do think, commercially at least, they tried to push her/make money off her, but it didn't work.

As I said, though, RTE hates showing or promoting her, I totally agree with that. (though I know you'll find a way to conclude that me agreeing with you means that I hate your guts, etc., etc.)
I have seen her in ads - ads are revenue for a failing enemy fakenews media, they have to take the ads.
Not my point, compared to any other sports in her sport and others, it's clear Irish media when they interview her and the publicity they don't give her, compared to others, is blatant hate on account of her strong Christianity.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
I have seen her in ads - ads are revenue for a failing enemy fakenews media, they have to take the ads.
Not my point, compared to any other sports in her sport and others, it's clear Irish media when they interview her and the publicity they don't give her, compared to others, is blatant hate on account of her strong Christianity.
Again, I agree with that...

I await your wrath.

Heraclitus

PI Member
She's a Prod AFAIK?

You're a rabid Papist are you not?

page61

PI Member
This was your reply to this thread:
"Down with the christian garbage... is the post about katie taylor or what? ..why dont you introduce abortion into the post as well ? "

A thread about Katie Taylor and her recent win and boxing and the Irish media.
I have already told you what it was about.
Your reply was way over the top and hysterical.
You said down with Christian "garbage", the thread is about Katie and Christianity is extremely important to her, you were told the thread is about all that, so why should I not mention her, her Christianity, her win, and how the media hate her?
As stated if you want to write a thread about downing Christianity or a different thread about Katie not mentioning her Christianity, go and do it, nothing stopping you. Yet you could not even come on here and write anything mentioning her win and mention a congrats on here for all PI members to read, so you are least able to comment and complain, hypocrite.

When you google issues like Katie Taylor+congratulations and things about her, politicalIrish has a chance of coming up in the search, so that many readers not familiar with PI including Katie Taylor could see it. Whether you were at the airport or not has nothing to do with the reply to your angry petty whining about this thread, about the smallest ridiculous thing, that is of absolute relevance to Katie Taylor and when mentioning her, her Christianity which is part and parcel of who Katie Taylor is and about, her Christianity is extremely important to her. I will talk about Christianity all day long if I so choose, who are you to tell anyone they can't, especially when the boxer is a DEVOUT CHRISTIAN.

Yet you did not post a congratulations to Katie on this website at all, even for the benefit of PI readers. You are making childish tantrum about this thread, I have the right to defend it, if you do not like it, go and make your own thread, Katie Taylor is a staunch Christian and not mentioning it and how she is regarded by the media, the enemy of nationalism promoting mass-immigration is of absolute relevance.
So, were you at the airport?

What the F*** are you on about..

How the FU*** would you know whether I posted a congrats to Katie taylor or not.. For all you know I could have been at the fight, I could be related to her ,or I could have gone and got a tattoo to celebrate her victory. Now go F*** off with your christian shite

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
What the F*** are you on about..

How the FU*** would you know whether I posted a congrats to Katie taylor or not.. For all you know I could have been at the fight, I could be related to her ,or I could have gone and got a tattoo to celebrate her victory. Now go F*** off with your christian shite
So that's a "no" for being at the airport then
.....and a "no" for posting anything on here to congratulate her
and this fool has the temerity to criticise anyone who posts a congrats and is about Katie Taylor and the nature of the media towards her.
Out to fuk, ye fraud.

page61

PI Member
So that's a "no" for being at the airport then
.....and a "no" for posting anything on here to congratulate her
and this fool has the temerity to criticise anyone who posts a congrats and is about Katie Taylor and the nature of the media towards her.
Out to fuk, ye fraud.
Listen, you happen to be a religious nut job who is not used to dealing with people uless you are shoving your puritanical spew down someones throat.
If you bother to read what I said initially instead of going into a religious rant you would have seen that my point was..Fuk off with your religious shite and celebrate it for what it was..a boxing victory by a great Irish woman...It was not the parting of the seas.
You might find it strange that people will respond to your dirge and vile posts where you try and plaster Christianity over something ..
By the way don't forget to tell the priest that you sinned when you judged others and then through your ignorance t,you were blinded by your own bullshit and told someone to FUK off.

Yo do realise ,when you get to the gates of heaven ,St peter is going to be waiting and when he looks in that huge book ,he will see that you have sinned and with a bit of luck will make you do some time in purgatory . Me and peter are related through marrage , I might put in a bad word against you and you could end up in Hell..You Sinner .Now go away and witness a Miracle or something ......

Top Bottom