Congrats Katie Taylor 'Undisputed Champion of the World' - Devout Christian, hated by media and one of the best fighter role-models for Irish Youth

Napper Tandy

PI Member
katie , just on the radio now, the bastards never asked her about god

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Down with the christian garbage... is the post about katie taylor or what? ..why dont you introduce abortion into the post as well ?
Down with the Americanisms. In Ireland and Europe we say rubbish not garbage.

As you can see, the post is about Katie Taylor (as such, one cannot talk about KT without mentioning Christianity, as she is a devout Christian and as such the mind, body and soul are one, not to be separated in word, deed or act) her win, her titles, her Christianity and the media's anti-Christian nature.
If you don't like that, then start a thread about Katie Taylor, you had few days to start it, not one mention of congratulations from anyone on here towards her. And now you have the temerity to complain about a thread, you did not bother your own arse to make to offer a great Irish woman the congratulations she deserves.

Anglophile

PI Member
Maybe her God is working for her - because she no more beat the Belgian, than she
beat the Russian in the 2016 Olympic Final......

Napper Tandy

PI Member
Examples please

Iam sure I could find plenty of examples of positive coverage by the Irish media

How many other national broadcasters have the angelus on twice a day?
The Irish times still have the notes for the different denominations
The local rag here has a father Hoban that do,s an op-Ed every week

So show me your examples please

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Its clear as day the irish media has done its best to ignore her where it can considering what she has done, and it is due to her christian beliefs and her down to earth style.

If she was a pro abortion libtard foreigner as example she would be on every talk/radio show and would be front and centre similar to how they tried push mcgregor everywhere, even though he did f-all in comparison and is known more for acting like a thug off his face on coke and god knows what else.

Olympic gold medalist and now undisputed champion, which is rare and the pinnacle of the sport is not something that happens often.

Fair lay to bray town, they seemed to have really got behind her, and i think these gatherings/home comings force the media to have to at least give her more press then they would like to otherwise.

Obviously there is an issue regards womens sports and money, where the vast majority of womens sports is subsidised by the mens, but there are a few that can hold there own of late, but still are dwarfed by the mens, so globally she would never get the attention the men would in boxing, but this doesnt hold when its the national media that is funded by the tax payers, their actions are clear to see.
Pro abortion, invasion, Muslim, any of the new sacred cows, would be a talking point for the media and the coverage far greater.
As for subsidising women's sports, I do not know.
For example just as many women attend and pay to watch the men's games as part of families, singles, etc, as men.
And then for the women's matches mostly women attend, while they also get advertising, so they seem to pay their way in the GAA. The argument therefore could be made (GAA) that in fact women in general are subsidising the men's side of the game.

And as a sidenote regarding subsidising, women now subsidise men's bad driving, now paying the same in insurance for far less accidents and the greater number of accidents and deaths caused by men's reckless driving. This sort of insurance bs, which came in under the guise of "equality" is pure rip-off scam. The whole idea of insurance is that it is based on lifestyle and past performance, which this policy now completely ignores.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I do have qualms on the brutality of it regards women hitting each other in the face like that, that fight especially was tough to watch at times, but then i would be called misogynous or some other crap if i dont get behind it, so i dont know.
2million German women were raped by invading Russians, the 2nd wave made up of Mongoloids and Turkic peoples.
Had Germany trained their women not only to be homemakers and family builders, but strong women who could also shoot and competent in CQB, it would have offered another level of a defensive cordon and barrier, more Russians would be dead and less women raped.

We must never make that mistake again. We must teach our women to be able to defend themselves from being raped and attacked, especially now as we see once again our homeland invaded by hordes of savages, Mohammadans and others with higher tendency towards rape.
We have women walking home alone or even in broad daylight in our towns, and home invasions and our men cannot always be around to defend them. We need women who can, shoot in countries that allow it and who can fight to survive, incapacitate and kill a potential invader rapist and the homegrown variety (Larry Murphy - had these women been proficient and fit, they would be alive and well today, and other women would not have been next on the list, and the perpetrator apprehended far earlier)

We cannot in general afford the aesthetic luxuries and fantasy ideals spouted from behind keyboards - our women and children of both sexes must become proficient weapons of war, because that is exactly what we are at. Either that or we now all die and we find our womenfolk in predicaments of attack and victims, whereas with proper planning and preparation, it would have made all the difference in not being that victim.

Black Guy Explains Why Blacks Will Lose A Race War

WATCH: Woman fires shots at home intruders

Last edited:

Napper Tandy

PI Member
2million German women were raped by invading Russians, the 2nd wave made up of Mongoloids and Turkic peoples.
Had Germany trained their women not only to be homemakers and family builders, but strong women who could also shoot and competent in CQB, it would have offered another level of a defensive cordon and barrier, more Russians would be dead and less women raped.

We must never make that mistake again. We must teach our women to be able to defend themselves from being raped and attacked, especially now as we see once again our homeland invaded by hordes of savages, Mohammadans and others with higher tendency towards rape.
We have women walking home alone or even in broad daylight in our towns, and home invasions and our men cannot always be around to defend them. We need women who can, shoot in countries that allow it and who can fight to survive, incapacitate and kill a potential invader rapist and the homegrown variety (Larry Murphy - had these women been proficient and fit, they would be alive and well today, and other women would not have been next on the list, and the perpetrator apprehended far earlier)

We cannot in general afford the aesthetic luxuries and fantasy ideals spouted from behind keyboards - our women and children of both sexes must become proficient weapons of war, because that is exactly what we are at. Either that or we now all die and we find our womenfolk in predicaments of attack and victims, whereas with proper planning and preparation, it would have made all the difference in not being that victim.

Pro abortion, invasion, Muslim, any of the new sacred cows, would be a talking point for the media and the coverage far greater.
As for subsidising women's sports, I do not know.
For example just as many women attend and pay to watch the men's games as part of families, singles, etc, as men.
And then for the women's matches mostly women attend, while they also get advertising, so they seem to pay their way in the GAA. The argument therefore could be made (GAA) that in fact women in general are subsidising the men's side of the game.

And as a sidenote regarding subsidising, women now subsidise men's bad driving, now paying the same in insurance for far less accidents and the greater number of accidents and deaths caused by men's reckless driving. This sort of insurance bs, which came in under the guise of "equality" is pure rip-off scam. The whole idea of insurance is that it is based on lifestyle and past performance, which this policy now completely ignores.
I really dont think this is the case across the board, even for the GAA, where volunteering even is dominated by men for training/coaching etc.. in both the womens and mens sports. There has been a drive of late to get women into the GAA i believe, but the GAA has always been different regards money due to the amateur aspect and large volunteering part that goes on at local level especially. Men subsidise sports for women, its a primary hobby for many and one of the few things they actively spend time and money on versus women, its just how it is, men and women are different.

I dont think the insurance thing is true in reality either.
Women are in more accidents then men on average if you add up all the data per time spent on the roads, men tend to also drive buses, trucks, vans, bigger cars and so when there is an accident, the costs of the accidents are far greater, obviously the fallout from a crash with a bus full of people is far higher then average car crash but they drive far more miles then women do in general, are on the roads longer etc... so obviously they will be in more crashes etc... but not per capita for want of a better word.

So its not a like for like comparison, once you add up the time driven and the types of vehicle they drive it actually works out that men are better then women, regards accidents, but again the issue of the types of vehicles they drive due to the jobs they do does add another weight against men, but women dont want to do these jobs in general so its not like we can do anything about that. Obviously younger nmen driving is an issue, but they get wrecked regards insurance anyways.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I really dont think this is the case across the board, even for the GAA, where volunteering even is dominated by men for training/coaching etc.. in both the womens and mens sports. There has been a drive of late to get women into the GAA i believe, but the GAA has always been different regards money due to the amateur aspect and large volunteering part that goes on at local level especially. Men subsidise sports for women, its a primary hobby for many and one of the few things they actively spend time and money on versus women, its just how it is, men and women are different.

I dont think the insurance thing is true in reality either.
Women are in more accidents then men on average if you add up all the data per time spent on the roads, men tend to also drive buses, trucks, vans, bigger cars and so when there is an accident, the costs of the accidents are far greater, obviously the fallout from a crash with a bus full of people is far higher then average car crash but they drive far more miles then women do in general, are on the roads longer etc... so obviously they will be in more crashes etc... but not per capita for want of a better word.

So its not a like for like comparison, once you add up the time driven and the types of vehicle they drive it actually works out that men are better then women, regards accidents, but again the issue of the types of vehicles they drive due to the jobs they do does add another weight against men, but women dont want to do these jobs in general so its not like we can do anything about that. Obviously younger nmen driving is an issue, but they get wrecked regards insurance anyways.
I disagree with your point about GAA. There are women's teams in all counties and at all age groups, there has been women's leagues and champ'ships for decades, it has not had same profile as men. So the amount of women supporting these teams AND the men's teams is higher, as most men do not support the women. Now these women's teams are all sponsored and get advertising, thus it pays its own way.
Not only that but more women support and pay to see men's games, then men do women's games, thus more women pay more money into the GAA per capita, thus subsidising the men's game on a per capita basis.

If we take tennis, I don't think women's tennis is being subsidised by men's?
Again there is massive money in both, and the advertising pays for it.
This would be the case for a lot of women's sports.

I would think rugby might be one case where the Rugby Ireland would be subsidised by men's but that would want to be looked up, to see if that is indeed the case.

Driving:
To expound on this. The facts of women's insurance being less than men's for years is precisely to do with as you state the difference between the sexes. There is only one reason insurance is higher, men were involved in more accidents and greater accidents, they posed a greater risk and likelihood of accident - and this is indeed due to difference between the sexes - this is the price of greater testosterone, it's disadvantage is the tendency of higher-risk behaviour and willy-waving. The consequences and price, the historical actuarial stats are relfected in the insurance premium's. But we can also see this personally ourselves on the road, time after time, consistantly, whether in a car or cycling a bike, men are the most dangerous and quite frankly worst drivers out there, the Irish male in particular out of all Europeans, is incapable of driving properly, though still better than E.Europeans and 3rd worlders.
There is also the fact that boyracers are males, and have accounted for a vast sum of deaths on Irish roads. But if we stick to accidents in general, the vast majority of serious accidents are crashes leading to deaths and are not caused by males - indeed men and women are different, and why should it be men that not only have crashes but are overwhelmingly the cause of the kind of crashes that lead to serious deaths and maiming, this is not merely due to higher rate of time on road, though that higher rate is also disputable, given the amount of time women must use the car for work, school runs and shopping. It is also disuputable because lorries and buses are also a minute tiny fraction, that is negligable for cause of road accidents compared to cars, so this does not account when considering a per capita basis as you put forward.

The reason they are in higher serious incidents is due to male hormone testosterone, this is indeed what marks out one of the main differences of the sexes and while necessary and good in some contexts, it also has disadvantages, leading to more risky behaviours.....and this directly relates detrimentally to driving (it would be an advantage in formula one driving where heightened aggression (up to a point, which is why Whites seem to have just the perfect amount for formula One and jet fighters) and assertiveness are beneficial and where I think men have the edge over women in those driving contexts. (It is also what marks out one of the differences between Blacks and Whites and why Africans are more aggressive and perhaps even less skillful at driving, remember, the assertiveness for formula One goes up with more testosterone, but only to a certain point, beyond which it them seems to become an impediment to the balance of risk vs clear thinking in skilled high speed vehicles, including aircraft)

Women are far better casual drivers and bus drivers, as they are far more careful and considerate. I noticed this whenever I am up in Dubtown on Dublin bus, the males are all full of ego and trying to prove something or rushing to get home, or pass some cyclist or car out, while the women are cooler and calmer. The result is, old people are flung around the bus when a male is driving, and have a smooth ride when a female is driving. Women are far better drivers and now are subsidising the carnage on the roads. Which is a travesty.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
katie , just on the radio now, the bastards never asked her about god
I am sure they didn't.
Had she been Mohammadan, they would have made all sorts of propaganda pushing enquiries about it.
Not least of which would have been how her noble faith helped her cultivate strict discipline and an aptitude for overcoming life's struggles.
And with the usual enemy media, how peaceful and loving nature of Islam helped also prepare her for such trials, blah, blah, (PBUH)

Top Bottom