Colm O'Gorman was an actual homosexual prostitute!

Or at least he claims to have been. I find the character very hard to believe but maybe this is indeed true. His supporting the Progressive Democrats, a party that combined Thatcherite economics with social nihilism after supposedly having had a rough time homeless would certainly on the surface seem to suggest he is telling the truth here.

"The former PDs candidate revealed that as a teenager he was forced to act as a rent boy when he found himself living on the streets of Dublin in 1984.
During this time, he was forced into exchanging sex with strange men for the sake of a bed at night.
"I once got a cheque for eight quid, I couldn't cash it... I was a bad prostitute, I was completely gormless," he added. During this time and for some years afterwards, he had no contact with his family."

I was forced to be a rent boy says activist O'Gorman on tough past - Herald.ie

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
I knew it!
Snap
No wonder he has issues and wants legal abortion. He should stick to gay issues that should concern him more.
I bet he only got about 10 cents a go and is only bitter now.

Bad dog

Donator
Premium Account
I don't believe him, nor his tale of woe about being homeless while a student. I suspect he had a fetish for meeting guys in public toilets, when he became well known one way of ensuring that there would be no guys he had met in the toilets mentioning anything about their encounters to the media or on any forum would be to claim he was working as a rent boy and they had hired him for sex when he had been forced into prostitution because of his unfortunate 'homelessness' while studying in college.

There are a lot more things I don't believe about his past.

He likes to portray himself as a victim. And he is full of lies as his most recent problem shows.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I don't believe him, nor his tale of woe about being homeless while a student. I suspect he had a fetish for meeting guys in public toilets, when he became well known one way of ensuring that there would be no guys he had met in the toilets mentioning anything about their encounters to the media or on any forum would be to claim he was working as a rent boy and they had hired him for sex when he had been forced into prostitution because of his unfortunate 'homelessness' while studying in college.

There are a lot more things I don't believe about his past.

He likes to portray himself as a victim. And he is full of lies as his most recent problem shows.

Yes, you'd wonder why he feels he has to make this revelation now. Just more Snowflake virtue signalling really - Look at me - I wasn't always on a hundred grand a year plus expenses.....

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Yes, you'd wonder why he feels he has to make this revelation now. Just more Snowflake virtue signalling really - Look at me - I wasn't always on a hundred grand a year plus expenses.....
He'll attract the likes of young student and the others of their ilk off this site to blow him now with that kind of money.