Collection of Pro-Life Images and Slogans

Threads
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Sorry, I can't figure out how to embed the images, but someone sprayed pro-life/anti-Sinn Fein graffiti on the walls of Catholic churches in Tyrone and Armagh. All the recucklicans and faux Catholics are up in arms, calling it, a "sectarian hate crime." As I see it, Shinners' supporting Repeal is a real hate crime.

I'd reckon the perpetrators killed two birds with one stone:

Two Northern Ireland Catholic Churches targeted with anti-abortion graffiti - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
I support the message but wouldn't have sprayed it on a Church.

Threads
Sorry, I can't figure out how to embed the images, but someone sprayed pro-life/anti-Sinn Fein graffiti on the walls of Catholic churches in Tyrone and Armagh. All the recucklicans and faux Catholics are up in arms, calling it, a "sectarian hate crime." As I see it, Shinners' supporting Repeal is a real hate crime.

I'd reckon the perpetrators killed two birds with one stone:

Two Northern Ireland Catholic Churches targeted with anti-abortion graffiti - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

At least they used a nice Pink spray.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Threads

look at these bastards painting their faces blue

Disgusting bimbos. I believe our Celtic ancestors painted their faces blue when undertaking battles of glory and honour. These scumbags dishonour that tradition - as they dishonour all of our nation and its traditions.

Top Bottom