Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Coercive Abortion comes to the United Kingdom

Esto Praesidium

PI Member
its not exciting teddy boy its very sad to sit in a clinic and watch the women coming in during their lunch hour with no support & the irish girls looking down cast an uncomfortable worried about whats next....... no knowing if they vwill even survive the procedure and then if not their families finding out they had gone to london.......do you need more teddy i did an article about it it was sad very sad
Yes, entire generations being wiped out is very sad. You were watching the suicide of the Irish nation.

It would have been better if they had their children, and they were brought up by their grandparents, or even if the nuns gave their children to rich Yanks.

Reactions: Ted
OP
T

Ted

PI Member
its not exciting teddy boy its very sad to sit in a clinic and watch the women coming in during their lunch hour with no support & the irish girls looking down cast an uncomfortable worried about whats next....... no knowing if they vwill even survive the procedure and then if not their families finding out they had gone to london.......do you need more teddy i did an article about it it was sad very sad
Shockin'!
Hopefully, killing their baby made everything ok again. At least that's what many of them are led to believe.

sighthound

PI Member
Hey I am sure they regret it and are suffeing to this day but that was all they could do at the time the supports here were non existant - they are much better today but nothing can be done now we have allowed it into our country and are doing our own genocide but i still approve of mentally ill women & drug addicts being sterilised

OP
T

Ted

PI Member
Hey I am sure they regret it and are suffeing to this day but that was all they could do at the time the supports here were non existant - they are much better today but nothing can be done now we have allowed it into our country and are doing our own genocide but i still approve of mentally ill women & drug addicts being sterilised
Forced sterilisation is tantamount to sexual assault.
Well done!

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
A judge has given doctors the go-ahead to perform an abortion on a woman who is 12 weeks pregnant.
Judge Williams said medics could restrain the woman in order to administer a general anaesthetic if necessary.

Her Body, Freemasonry's Choice.

Yes i did and i dated an adopted person for 4 years - they are never at peace at being rejected by their mothers never
And if she had been aborted you would never have met that person. Listen to what you are saying here, no offense, but your logic is messed up. Its like saying that persons life is worth less as a default regards existence because of some arbitrary example of some possibility of an issue existing versus that person not existing in the first place. I think that allowing the individual the chance at succeeding in life overrides my speculation on them becoming X or Y potentially, not forgetting the ability of us humans to adapt.

Brenny

PI Member
Yes i did and i dated an adopted person for 4 years - they are never at peace at being rejected by their mothers never
Uttter bullshìt. I was adopted when i was three months old and I'm perfectly at peace with that. I never really had much of an impulse to meet my biological parents beyond curiosity and a desire to acquire family medical history.

My biological mother was not in a proper situation to raise me and so i am glad she gave me up. Nowadays, she'd have been encouraged to get the inconvenience (me) taken care of and i wouldn't get an opportunity to exist.

sighthound

PI Member
i outlined my own experience ok so stop bullying me for that not every adopted person is soo lucky and grounded some are messed up. I think we must strive to create and nurture strong people as this world will knock them about. In the future in ireland where not only wiil we be white, we will be a white minority in our own country. Look at south africa that will happen here now stop being critical of my views debate them but less abuse please.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
[MOD]
Lay off the personal attacks and bullying ok? Play the ball not the player. Make your case against the ideas not the person.
Personal attacks are a sign of not being able to make a decent argument on the topic itself!
And the management would like to remind the membership to be very careful when posting here
and advise them not to leak any personal details on an anonymous forum like this.
Further personalised remarks here will be removed ok? PLAY NICE!

[/MOD]

sighthound

PI Member
thanks mr dog i will leave this debate as its not worth pursuing any further thank you for your intervention.

Top Bottom