Cllr Seamus Treanor announces re-election bid

valamhic

PI Member
I agree with you 99% of the time, but in fairness, she said people came from all over, I think she said Donegal for example. There were 150 there according to them, surely you would have listened to all, even if you did not get home till morning. Valamhic was there to help and I would have viewed him as a potential local organiser in his area at least
Exactly. My idea was for her to register a party with the Anti Corruption Ireland logo. It means a lot for a candidate to have a party umbrella and fir voters who might identify with her. We could pick a few constituencies and get candidates. I would help out and get plenty of others to do the same. However , before I can do that, I must be sure that the leader will answer the phone as often as necessary and that the leader is open to input from the ground. I got the impression she is a disciplinarian, She wants a reformed Garda Siochana persecuting motorists at every turn. Same as Shane Ross.

valamhic

PI Member
I'll give an example. Say she registers a party in time for the next general election.

She launches her campaign in the Pilo Hotel with herself and 3 candidates for Dublin and 5 for the country total 9.

George lee arrives for an interview and asks what two issues concerning farmers would she in government try to solve?

She could not answer. Because she has turned her head away from learning about anything except agony aunt issues.

One car crash like the one in this video and its over for her and all her candidates.

valamhic

PI Member
you need to get on the ballot in Cavan:unsure: I'm willing to join your canvas team(not much to be done with the cows in april/may)
Even with my profile on the Pylons and wind farms, and even if Seamus Trainor got me 1000, the best I would get is 4000. Not enough.

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Even with my profile on the Pylons and wind farms, and even if Seamus Trainor got me 1000, the best I would get is 4000. Not enough.
I'm talking about a county council run your 1000 would get you in then a possible dail run with seamus

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
In my opinion there are 320,000 votes for Peter Casey to he harvested in a general election. In Cavan Monaghan alone he got 18% of the vote. That would leave a candidate fighting it out for the last seat. In with a chance. There is unfortunately no potential party to harvest that vote. The main reason is the potential leaders and those close to them will not answer their phones. That is pure laziness. I have a minister and a few TD in my constituency and they are available by appointment for discussions. But the potential leaders of Irish populism don't have time. They will have time when they loose, that is how the established parties win.
Have you organised/or are part of a Cumann? If not, why not? There is no Messiah coming. You have to get out there and do your part.

valamhic

PI Member
Have you organised/or are part of a Cumann? If not, why not? There is no Messiah coming. You have to get out there and do your part.
Candidates cannot do their part, its voters who do that and they will not back an independent yet. They don't believe all this shit is actually happening

Top Bottom