• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

COVID-19 Clear link between AstraZeneca vaccine and rare blood clots in brain, EMA official tells paper

Nancy

PI Member
Jan 24, 2021
Wrt to mrna vaccines you are incorrect.
There were no mrna licensed vaccines for use in the human population until 2020.
Your assertion that we have a good idea of the long term effects of these mrna vaccines is therefore total and utter balderdash.

ITs now quite obvious you have abandoned any effort to be objective .

Clanrickard

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
You dont understand english. I said mRNA vaccines have been used in many different human trials since 2011. Just because none before now have been licensed does not mean we dont have data on the long term effects from trials. There is data from trial participants who took mRNA vaccines in 2011. I think you can agree that 10 years is "long term" and these would be similar types of vaccines. So....not balderdash by any stretch.

The figures above I believe are far less than the amount of people who get blood clots from Covid. Taking this vaccine lowers your chances of getting Covid and therefore getting blood clots.

Nancy

PI Member
Jan 24, 2021
The figures above I believe are far less than the amount of people who get blood clots from Covid. Taking this vaccine lowers your chances of getting Covid and therefore getting blood clots.
That shill previously denied Covid causes ldn busting clots. Use your rational on anyone taking blood thinners. I reckon all of you are paid. They should train you first.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
That shill previously denied Covid causes ldn busting clots. Use your rational on anyone taking blood thinners. I reckon all of you are paid. They should train you first.
In English please? One of the things that Covid causes is blood clots. Your chances of dying from Covid induced blood clots are many many multiples of any blood clots that MAY be caused by any vaccine.

Northernlass

PI Member
Mar 26, 2021
With regards ( only ) to this recent news about the possible link between one vaccine and rare blood clots in the brain.
There is zero information regarding the ages of those who recently died , furthermore one group of scientists are working at this moment to find a possible link between their deaths and birth control pills ( suggesting that the age group etc is young women ) has this information been included in all reports surrounding these deaths ?

Ant

PI Member
Nov 28, 2018
In English please? One of the things that Covid causes is blood clots. Your chances of dying from Covid induced blood clots are many many multiples of any blood clots that MAY be caused by any vaccine.

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Aspirin side effects

Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Stop using aspirin and call your doctor at once if you have:

• ringing in your ears, confusion, hallucinations, rapid breathing, seizure (convulsions);
  • severe nausea, vomiting, or stomach pain;
  • bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
  • fever lasting longer than 3 days; or
  • swelling, or pain lasting longer than 10 days.

Common side effects may include:

• upset stomach, heartburn;
  • drowsiness; or
  • mild headache.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
If we are been paid...any chance of a rise ?

That is so absurd.. If someone disagrees with you...they are getting paid to do so. How important do you think you are?

Nancy

PI Member
Jan 24, 2021
If we are been paid...any chance of a rise ?

That is so absurd.. If someone disagrees with you...they are getting paid to do so. How important do you think you are?

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018

If someone disagrees with you.. You think .they are getting paid to do so. How important do you think you are?

44 out of 9. something million ..Now what are the chances of that ....

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Hit your head does it make the sound of wood?
Why would I want to hit my head. I could end up severely brain damaged. Is that what you did? ;)

Again Ill say.. if someone disagrees with you. Your retort is they are being paid to do so. Do you really think you are that important that "THEY" would pay someone to disagree with you.. Go away out of that you clown lol..