• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Clear link between AstraZeneca vaccine and rare blood clots in brain, EMA official tells paper

Max the Axe

PI Member
Feb 19, 2021
IYO ..... sorry if the facts mess with your fantasy

Adolf
Usually, vaccines/drugs go though rigorous testing and smaller companies, Irish ones included but mostly Ca/Silicon Valley based), would be found on NASDAQ where they can score particularly high returns to offset their many failures, much like gold prospectors in Western Australia (high returns but little hope of hitting the jackpot). Another reason for that is, if they stuff up, they can be hit hard by lawsuits and this has happened to Irish pharma spec companies.
On a personal note, sorry you had to kill yourself in Berlin in 1945 after so many useless deaths. Still, if the current mess is anything to go by, you and your fellow Nazis need another good drubbing.

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Thanks for that. We should really remove all vehicles from the road in this new second puritanical age we have now entered. Nobody is safe until everybody is safe.

It is the same difference .. no need to be a panic merchant

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
Page 61= clown circus closed performing a nixer on this site SHOCKING! - U.K. Government release 9th report on Adverse Reactions to the Covid Vaccines
CVST is a rare form of stroke. It affects about 5 people in 1 million each year. The risk for this kind of stroke in newborns is greatest during the first month. Overall, about 3 out of 300,000 children and teens up to age 18 will have a stroke....that is without a VACCINE , but maybe we should choose to ignore that fact?

Nancy

PI Member
Jan 24, 2021
CVST is a rare form of stroke. It affects about 5 people in 1 million each year. The risk for this kind of stroke in newborns is greatest during the first month. Overall, about 3 out of 300,000 children and teens up to age 18 will have a stroke....that is without a VACCINE , but maybe we should choose to ignore that fact?
So you can't read either

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Apr 23, 2020
Nor are you as we have no statistics concerning long-term side effects.

Its impossible to have long term effects information on this particular vaccine but mRNA vaccines have been the subject of human trials for years since 2011. We have a good idea from that of long term effects.

Add to this, the fact that human trials started this time last year of the pfizer vaccine, so given we have nearly a years worth of data for this specific vaccine, we have a good idea of any long term effects.

Lola90

PI Member
Sep 6, 2020
Its impossible to have long term effects information on this particular vaccine but mRNA vaccines have been the subject of human trials for years since 2011. We have a good idea from that of long term effects.

Add to this, the fact that human trials started this time last year of the pfizer vaccine, so given we have nearly a years worth of data for this specific vaccine, we have a good idea of any long term effects.
I take a different view when it comes to these particular vaccines but each to their own when it concerns personal health.

Unfortunately, I don't believe my kind of rational outlook to life will be respected on the evidence of what has emerged from Britain these past few days.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Apr 23, 2020
I take a different view when it comes to these particular vaccines but each to their own when it concerns personal health.

Unfortunately, I don't believe my kind of rational outlook to life will be respected on the evidence of what has emerged from Britain these past few days.

It is a personal health choice and you are absolutely entitled to decide what goes in your body. So is everyone, but there is a severe amount of misinformation being peddled by many of the anti vaxxer types that is just wrong.

If someone has looked at the correct data and decides that they dont want to take the vaccine, that is their choice.

I have an issue with people making hyperbolic claims that the vaccine will kill us all. I call it hyperbollix. This does not apply to yourself

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Oct 2, 2018

Wrt to mrna vaccines you are incorrect.
There were no mrna licensed vaccines for use in the human population until 2020.
Your assertion that we have a good idea of the long term effects of these mrna vaccines is therefore total and utter balderdash.

ITs now quite obvious you have abandoned any effort to be objective .

Last edited:

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Apr 23, 2020
Wrt to mrna vaccines you are incorrect.
There were no mrna licensed vaccines for use in the human population until 2020.
Your assertion that we have a good idea of the long term effects of these mrna vaccines is therefore total and utter balderdash.

ITs now quite obvious you have abandoned any effort to be objective .

You dont understand english. I said mRNA vaccines have been used in many different human trials since 2011. Just because none before now have been licensed does not mean we dont have data on the long term effects from trials. There is data from trial participants who took mRNA vaccines in 2011. I think you can agree that 10 years is "long term" and these would be similar types of vaccines. So....not balderdash by any stretch.

Top Bottom