• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Clear link between AstraZeneca vaccine and rare blood clots in brain, EMA official tells paper

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

Astro Brain Clots​

page61

PI Member
May 25, 2018
44 reports of an extremely rare brain clotting ailment known as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) out of 9.2 million people

What causes cerebral venous sinus thrombosis?​

CVST is a rare form of stroke. It affects about 5 people in 1 million each year. The risk for this kind of stroke in newborns is greatest during the first month. Overall, about 3 out of 300,000 children and teens up to age 18 will have a stroke.

2pacs

PI Member
Nov 23, 2016
44 reports of an extremely rare brain clotting ailment known as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) out of 9.2 million people

CVST is a rare form of stroke. It affects about 5 people in 1 million each year. The risk for this kind of stroke in newborns is greatest during the first month. Overall, about 3 out of 300,000 children and teens up to age 18 will have a stroke.

Oh do shut up, by your own admission you have switched off from COVID news, so anything you say now is trolling.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
Don't bait him Toop.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Apr 23, 2020

44 in 9.2 million.... that seems to be less than the natural incidence rate of the population of this issue.

Lola90

PI Member
Sep 6, 2020
44 in 9.2 million.... that seems to be less than the natural incidence rate of the population of this issue.
I'd rather not end up like those 44 unfortunates, especially when I am also extremely low risk in respect of lasting or fatal damage from catching the Holy Covid. I'll let my immune system do its job and will not partake in what is another exercise in transferring wealth from taxpayers to private individuals.

Charlottesweb

PI Member
Apr 23, 2020
I'd rather not end up like those 44 unfortunates, especially when I am also extremely low risk in respect of lasting or fatal damage from catching the Holy Covid. I'll let my immune system do its job and will not partake in what is another exercise in transferring wealth from taxpayers to private individuals.

So you want to play the percentages do you?

Did you know that the risk of death or long term damage from covid is much more than the risk of same from the vaccines to covid?

Lola90

PI Member
Sep 6, 2020
So you want to play the percentages do you?

Did you know that the risk of death or long term damage from covid is much more than the risk of same from the vaccines to covid?
Yes I do and which I am also entitled to do, as are you.

Nobody knows the answer to your second question unless he or she is a time traveller.

Top Bottom