• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Europe "Claim: Germany's Deutsche Bank has reportedly filed Bankruptcy"

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator

Catalpa

PI Member
The Banking system is f.cuked

- but its being masked by this CV Thing

Once that fades there is going to be an almighty S.hitstrorm of a Financial Crises....:yikes:

AIB Share Price:

2 March EURO 2.01

27 March EURO 1.09

Makes one almost nostalgic for the heady days of 2008 ...:squezer:

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
The European Investment Development Bank ( EIDB) is in deep trouble with a debt in the hundred of Billions. When it goes bust,(soon) all members of the EU will be liable for its debts. Another brick fallS from the wall of the EU.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
The European Investment Development Bank ( EIDB) is in deep trouble with a debt in the hundred of Billions. When it goes bust,(soon) all members of the EU will be liable for its debts. Another brick fallS from the wall of the EU.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator

Milominderbender

PI Member
I think that although covid 19 is real finance capital is using to mask the collapse of their ponzi scheme. Imagine if a "virus" was running through Iceland in 2008 how different the outcome would be.

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
eh, no, they would try & hush it up.

Something is going on.
If I must be banned permnently to placate Godsdog, I apply to be allowed to post on these economic threads. I believe the speed of the depression about to hit us will be very severe and
will result in the deaths of 40,000 people in Ireland. The bedwetters normally don't post on these threads because they don't understand the topic.

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
Eddie Storbart = almost gone, paying 25% on loans, its bankers are mainly Irish.

Corrilion = bankacked, Auditors being sued KPMG

Wire card - gone wallop , 19 billion missin. Regulator sacked.

This is just the start, 50% of companies are over valued and there is vast fraud

Reactions: jpc

valamhic

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
One Irish Mortgage lender is not paying stagged mortgages. Where a house is being built
thhey advance money in stages, in one case I know they will not pay the latest stage.

AIB cannot go on for long more.

Polyco

PI Member
Eddie Storbart = almost gone, paying 25% on loans, its bankers are mainly Irish.

Corrilion = bankacked, Auditors being sued KPMG

Wire card - gone wallop , 19 billion missin. Regulator sacked.

This is just the start, 50% of companies are over valued and there is vast fraud
Stobart's have always been a basket case, ever since they started trundling beer around the UK and the church (Jehovah's witness I think) withdrew their cheap funding.

Last edited:
Top Bottom