Christmas 2019 Multicultural Ad Campaigns!

blackout

PI Member
one thing i see them using alot in the adds is these skinny mixed race blacks with fuzzy hair

the models themselves must be laughing at these imbeciles using them for every second ad that come up on the tel- lie -vision

also that hairstyle is off putting, i simply dont like it, its cringe and on every ad and doesnt represent the people watching these programs who arent racemixed or have that shitty hair (which is not even popular at all amoung black africans)

blackout

PI Member
after all i would rather ads be gotten rid of from irish state television, i wouldnt have much complaints about them on the other channels, virgin media is more or less english television and they arent getting free gibs from irish taxpayers like rothschild tranny entertainment (rte) does.

Storybud2

PI Member
Any private commercial company that uses a Religious Date to sell their sh1t is pathetic, let alone try and use the Fake News fooktards to promote their deliberate diversity Ad as news ??

Holidays ? XXXMas etc, WTF ? call it what it is ,, or ignore it ,, but probably best for businesses to stay out of Christmas and let Christ stay out of business for the rest of the year,,

Catalpa

PI Member
one thing i see them using alot in the adds is these skinny mixed race blacks with fuzzy hair

the models themselves must be laughing at these imbeciles using them for every second ad that come up on the tel- lie -vision

also that hairstyle is off putting, i simply dont like it, its cringe and on every ad and doesnt represent the people watching these programs who arent racemixed or have that shitty hair (which is not even popular at all amoung black africans)
Its certainly the season to be

- a Black Model!

They are obviously in huge demand

- as it seems its pretty well policy now to include them in any add

- that has a white woman included....