Choral written by Lebanese Christian in praise of Nasrallah and Hezbollah

I did not read it as I don't speak Lebanese but I speak most other languages . I have been told I have a brain like a sponge . nothing annoys me more than the stereotypical eejits that cant be botherd to learn a foreign language Jasus I used to be saying an will cad a Good dull go toilet when I was only 6 years old.​

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Well I don't think they have the Byzantine Empire in mind at all but neither do I think they have the Hitlerite regime in mind either at all.

They might not have it in mind, but it could be that there is an unbroken tradition of using this form of salute in the region. It would be interesting to see if the Ottomans used it at all.

They might not have it in mind, but it could be that there is an unbroken tradition of using this form of salute in the region. It would be interesting to see if the Ottomans used it at all.
I'm going to have to look into this but I'm pretty sure some Zionist organizations used it also in the 20s and 30s of the last century.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
I'm going to have to look into this but I'm pretty sure some Zionist organizations used it also in the 20s and 30s of the last century.
Americans co-opted it to pledge allegiance to the flag, and it was renamed it the Bellamy salute until anti-German hysteria took over after we entered World War II:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Can someone post the videos of the war that broke out, Lol.

Everything is beautiful here but a bit chilly. I actually am thinking of visiting The Holy Land.I will not bother with Tel Aviv but devote allmy time to the Capital.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Can someone post the videos of the war that broke out, Lol.

Everything is beautiful here but a bit chilly. I actually am thinking of visiting The Holy Land.I will not bother with Tel Aviv but devote allmy time to the Capital.

No war broke out, but Trump managed to further isolate the USA as a rogue state. And that's very good. A very good result.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I told ye snowflakes that no war was going to break out. I was right.

Top Bottom