• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Choral written by Lebanese Christian in praise of Nasrallah and Hezbollah

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Can someone post the videos of the war that broke out, Lol.

Everything is beautiful here but a bit chilly. I actually am thinking of visiting The Holy Land.I will not bother with Tel Aviv but devote allmy time to the Capital.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Can someone post the videos of the war that broke out, Lol.

Everything is beautiful here but a bit chilly. I actually am thinking of visiting The Holy Land.I will not bother with Tel Aviv but devote allmy time to the Capital.

No war broke out, but Trump managed to further isolate the USA as a rogue state. And that's very good. A very good result.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I told ye snowflakes that no war was going to break out. I was right.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I told ye snowflakes that no war was going to break out. I was right.

As I suggested, the reaction to Trump's dotardic ravings has been muted - for the simple reason that everyone understands that the USA is a dying old dog with broken teeth and an inability to stop its mad barking. As the Respected Marshal put it, the frightened dog barks loudest. The UN has roundly condemned Trump's reckless outburst, as have countries all over the world - including France and Britain. China and Russia rise in the esteem of the world with every new criminal insanity that the Trump Régime can't help itself from committing.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Are you saying that we were not told that there were to be days of rage.
Would that be an example of lying again.

The Zionists have already murdered two Palestinian civilians and carried out bomb attacks on Palestinian babies.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Lebanese Christian singer, Julia Boutros, honours Nasrallah and Hezbollah in this wonderful musical concert.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Julia Boutros describes her inspiring meeting with His Leniency Sheikh Hassan Nassrallah.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Another stirring song from Julia Boutros in honour of His Leniency Sheikh Nasrallah and the incomparable Heroes of Hezbollah.