Choral written by Lebanese Christian in praise of Nasrallah and Hezbollah

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
This is a stirring piece written by Ziad Rahbani, son of Assi Rahbani who is famous in the Arabic speaking world for many compositions, including arrangements of Antiochian Orthodox liturgies. And well a Christian should praise Hezbollah. We should feel humble that today many a Muslim mother grieves her precious son who sacrificed his life so that Christian Syria still may live.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Thanks for posting this Tadhg. Nasrallah is the wisest, most noble leader in the world IMO, and Hezbollah the most noble and tough fighting force in the Middle East. They rightly deserve all the plaudits they get and it's great to see Christians showing their appreciation for the mighty Hezbollah's protection.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
By the way, I urge people to watch this fantastic speech of Nasrallah's, given just after dotard Trump's visit to Saudi Arabia in the summer.

The way he deciphers what's actually going on between Trump, the Saudis and many more is so impressive; and of course rather than preach hate, even to his enemies he offers an olive branch and says that dialogue and living with other countries in peace is always better than war.

A true statesman, unlike that knacker: Trump and the duplicitous sick Saudis!

Subtitles are included:

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Thanks for posting this Tadhg. Nasrallah is the wisest, most noble leader in the world IMO, and Hezbollah the most noble and tough fighting force in the Middle East. They rightly deserve all the plaudits they get and it's great to see Christians showing their appreciation for the mighty Hezbollah's protection.

Very true a chara, but I must say I've been listening to a lot of interviews with Rabbi Weiss over the last few days, and I see now that I have been wrong in many respects regarding both Muslims and Jews. I have too often given in to the temptation to accept the Zionist narrative that all Jews are Zionists - or are in some way complicit in the crimes of the Jewish Capitalists who oppress us all - Jew, Christian and Muslim. And to accept that since there are among the Muslims the mirror image of the Zionists, that Islam in itself is a threat. Well, I've been far more guilty of holding the Jews suspect than the Muslims - that's clear. Well, this all goes to show that in our scientific and technical world the spiritual leadership of holy men like Rabbi Weiss is need more than ever - and I thank God for him. I must say he has opened my heart and my soul.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Folks- there is a wonderful new game online. " Kill Nasralla " they named it. I cannot stop playing it. Come and join the craic:
Play Kill Nasralla game online - Y8.COM
Olli it is pretty worrying that an old lad such as yourself admits to playing computer games publically.

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child. But, when I became a man, I put away the things of a child."- 1 Corinthians 13:11.

Top Bottom