Chinese Communist Party bans Hip Hop from TV

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Do Chinese youth ignore Triad culture or does it even exist?

The Yakuza are all over the place in Japanese mainstream culture. I get the corporate suit vibe off the Yakuza and the Triads seem to be more street based.

I'd say they keep a low profile in mainland China anyway.

with all respect colonel, i cant take this seriously -

Absolutely do not use actors whose heart and morality are not aligned with the party and whose morality is not noble
Absolutely do not use actors who are tasteless, vulgar and obscene
Absolutely do not use actors whose ideological level is low and have no class
Absolutely do not use actors with stains, scandals and problematic moral integrity
but i will leave u to it and start a pro hip hop thread.​

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
with all respect colonel, i cant take this seriously -

Absolutely do not use actors whose heart and morality are not aligned with the party and whose morality is not noble
Absolutely do not use actors with stains, scandals and problematic moral integrity
but i will leave u to it and start a pro hip hop thread.​

Well, I hope I will see the day when such a directive is sent to Irish TV.

F

Quite right too. This is a degraded and degrading "musical" form. It makes me sick when I see Irish women trying to act and sound like hip hop hoes.

China has banned hip-hop culture and actors with tattoos from appearing on television.

The country’s top media regulator — the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television of the People’s Republic of China (SAPPRFT) — now “specifically requires that programs should not feature actors with tattoos [or depict] hip hop culture, sub-culture (non-mainstream culture) and dispirited culture (decadent culture),” Sina, a Chinese news outlet, reports.

Gao Changli, director of the administration’s publicity department, outlined four “Don’t” rules on Friday:

For once I find myself in total agreement with the wise,geriatric heads of the Chinese Communist party,hip hop/rap being a worthless,degenerate scam invented by Coloured people pimps and hustlers to relieve dumbass,gullible white kids of their pocket money,anything which sends this skanky 'artform' swirling down the toilet has to be welcomed!

F

For once I find myself in total agreement with the wise,geriatric heads of the Chinese Communist party,hip hop/rap being a worthless,degenerate scam invented by Coloured people pimps and hustlers to relieve dumbass,gullible white kids of their pocket money,anything which sends this skanky 'artform' swirling down the toilet has to be welcomed!
Coloured people!??what the fuck are 'coloured people',cartoons??smurfs,if a two bit hustler pimp like jayz can use the N-word,why cant I!!??Coloured people!?gimme a fucking break!