Child abusers shot and hanged from crane after boy is raped and killed

OP
OP
FightingForTheBull
These incidents cause "liberals" considerable confusion - they want child abusers to be helped and understood rather than punished (unless they are catholic obviously) so they want to condemn the executions, yet they don't want to condemn anything done in the name of sharia, or carried out by muslims, because they want to pretend that muslims are always blameless and sharia is a harmless community policing effort.

If this happened in a western country, you'd have dozens of "liberal" posters on here screaming about fascism. Because it happened in Yemen, they'll keep quiet, other than to snipe at people with an actual opinion.

For my part, the scum got what they deserved, but that doesn't make sharia law any more palatable. We can execute child rapists without sharia.
These people support Ian Huntley joining a female prison for Christ sake. Utterly deluded.

Like many a lib before you, you confuse your opinions for fact. The death penalty is perfectly apt in some cases. It is the only treatment for paedos that is guaranteed to prevent reoffending.
Like many a wannabe reactionary maverick you are slamming me for my opinion - in a post in which I was explaining my opinions - while trumpeting your own opinions as cast in factual stone.

Like many a wannabe reactionary maverick you are slamming me for my opinion - in a post in which I was explaining my opinions - while trumpeting your own opinions as cast in factual stone.
Nope, you quoted your opinion as fact. Which it clearly isn't. I'm not sure what you mean by "slamming" you - around these parts we call that disagreeing, and we don't whine about it.

Top Bottom