Child abusers shot and hanged from crane after boy is raped and killed

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I don't get it. Thought sharia law was evil?
Did FightingTheBull ever make that statement? There are in my opinion terrible things about Sharia law but at the same time there are also magnificent things about it (yes I know there are different forms of Sharia and Muslims don't all agree on it's what is and what isn't Sharia). The ban of usury for instance is something we should introduce for ourselves. You dont also need to be a Muslim to believe in the death penalty for serious sexual crime- South Africa used to have the lowest rape rates in Africa when they had the death penalty for it, since that has gone rape rates have sky rocketed there.

Threads
Did FightingTheBull ever make that statement? There are in my opinion terrible things about Sharia law but at the same time there are also magnificent things about it (yes I know there are different forms of Sharia and Muslims don't all agree on it's what is and what isn't Sharia). The ban of usury for instance is something we should introduce for ourselves. You dont also need to be a Muslim to believe in the death penalty for serious sexual crime- South Africa used to have the lowest rape rates in Africa when they had the death penalty for it, since that has gone rape rates have sky rocketed there.
South Africa ye say, do ye know Bill?

NickJnr

Staff member
Political Irish
Threads
I have amended the Thread title to remove the homosexual wording.

I have looked at the article and it does not mention the word homosexual.

It is unwise and unfair to use this word in the context of this thread.

D

Deleted member 189

Non Registered Member
Child abuse anywhere is to be completely condemned. The equating of it with ordinary decent people just living their lives as best they can is wrong. I don’t know enough about Yemen to comment on its justice system, but would broadly be against the death penalty. But then who knows how I’d feel were it my child being abused.

Threads

Thank you!

Last edited:
Threads
These incidents cause "liberals" considerable confusion - they want child abusers to be helped and understood rather than punished (unless they are catholic obviously) so they want to condemn the executions, yet they don't want to condemn anything done in the name of sharia, or carried out by muslims, because they want to pretend that muslims are always blameless and sharia is a harmless community policing effort.

If this happened in a western country, you'd have dozens of "liberal" posters on here screaming about fascism. Because it happened in Yemen, they'll keep quiet, other than to snipe at people with an actual opinion.

For my part, the scum got what they deserved, but that doesn't make sharia law any more palatable. We can execute child rapists without sharia.

Threads
These incidents cause "liberals" considerable confusion - they want child abusers to be helped and understood rather than punished (unless they are catholic obviously) so they want to condemn the executions, yet they don't want to condemn anything done in the name of sharia, or carried out by muslims, because they want to pretend that muslims are always blameless and sharia is a harmless community policing effort.

If this happened in a western country, you'd have dozens of "liberal" posters on here screaming about fascism. Because it happened in Yemen, they'll keep quiet, other than to snipe at people with an actual opinion.

For my part, the scum got what they deserved, but that doesn't make sharia law any more palatable. We can execute child rapists without sharia.
Death penalties are wrong.
Paedophilia is a horrific crime.
Understanding and treating paedophiles is an essential part of child protection. As is punishing them.
The only confusion here is yours.

Threads
Death penalties are wrong.
Paedophilia is a horrific crime.
Understanding and treating paedophiles is an essential part of child protection. As is punishing them.
The only confusion here is yours.
Like many a lib before you, you confuse your opinions for fact. The death penalty is perfectly apt in some cases. It is the only treatment for paedos that is guaranteed to prevent reoffending.

OP
OP
FightingForTheBull
Threads

Riding a fella up the arse isn't gay. Well I'll be.

Top Bottom