Child abusers shot and hanged from crane after boy is raped and killed

Threads
THREE paedophiles were publicly shot and hanged from cranes after the group brutally raped and killed a 10-year-old boy.

Shocking photos show the men, dressed in blue overalls, handcuffed and surrounded by Yemeni soldiers as crowds watched their public execution take place in city's streets.

Authorities ordered the rapists to lie down on the floor, pointing a gun to their head, before shooting them five times in the heart.
The rapists' dead corpses were propped up by in the air by a crane, in Sana'a, Yemen, publicly displayed in front of crowds, serving as a firm warning to anyone who dared commit such crimes.

Capital punishment in Yemen is legal, and the country has one of the highest execution rates per capita in the world.

Sharia law is applied in Yemen, and serves as the basis for all legislation in the country.
Capital crimes include violent acts like murder, rape or terrorism or in cases of "Hudud" offences under Sharia law such as adultery, sexual misconduct, sodomy, prostitution, blasphemy and apostasy.
Kidnapping, violent robbery, drug trafficking and treason can also possibly carry a death sentence depending on the circumstances.
Shooting is the only form of execution carried out in Yemen, though stoning, hanging and beheaded are permitted under Yemeni penal code.

Paedophiles shot and hanged from crane after boy, 10, is raped and killed
Swift but fair justice.

YoungStudent

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Can I ask why you keep referring to homosexuals?

These were paedophiles not homosexuals, there is a huge difference between the two. It is of my view that you are only using homosexuals to attack the gay community and label them as paedophiles.

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Can I ask why you keep referring to homosexuals?

These were paedophiles not homosexuals, there is a huge difference between the two. It is of my view that you are only using homosexuals to attack the gay community and label them as paedophiles.
pederasty. as the boy had most likely gone through puberty.
even if it was peadophila, only 7% of paedophiles are exclusively attracted to kids, so get up the yard you.

Threads
Leading implementers of multiculturalism and the dangerous invasive violent and resource exploiting policy of mass-immigration should also be charged with treason and if found guilty face the death penalty.

Burning preferably - I am talking mostly about the media and political classes as well as Open-Border Extremists activists and agitators and leading elite globalist business class like Denis O Brien whom these Open-Border Extremist NGO's and street and media activists have served like slaves in attacking the Irish people and who demanded our politicians sell us and the world out to globalisation.

Top Bottom