• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cheating Penguins

A refreshing break from the doom and gloom, rape and murder and satanic president threads. Penguins eh, last night was the first time this season that I put a hot water bottle in my bed.

Barbvision

Political Irish
A refreshing break from the doom and gloom, rape and murder and satanic president threads. Penguins eh, last night was the first time this season that I put a hot water bottle in my bed.
Tell me about it, i had to have a large shot of whiskey tonight, warm myself up before bed.

Put a hot water bottle in my bed and have a second quilt on. Tis a cold night.
Put an extra sheet of cardboard under the sleeping bag, because it protects from the cold concrete; eat an ice cream, because it triggers your circulation; drink soup; strip naked for body warmth; don't drink whiskey which will warm you at night, because it causes hypothermia, and the cold will kill you by the morning.

Put an extra sheet of cardboard under the sleeping bag, because it protects from the cold concrete; eat an ice cream, because it triggers your circulation; drink soup; strip naked for body warmth; don't drink whiskey which will warm you at night, because it causes hypothermia, and the cold will kill you by the morning.
I don't sleep on the street.

I don't have icecream but do have a strawberry trifle.

Yes, I drink soap and have a few packets.

I always sleep naked.

I don't drink whiskey.