Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Cheating Penguins

Goaty

PI Member
A refreshing break from the doom and gloom, rape and murder and satanic president threads. Penguins eh, last night was the first time this season that I put a hot water bottle in my bed.

Barbvision

PI Member
A refreshing break from the doom and gloom, rape and murder and satanic president threads. Penguins eh, last night was the first time this season that I put a hot water bottle in my bed.
Tell me about it, i had to have a large shot of whiskey tonight, warm myself up before bed.

Earnán Ó Maille

PI Member
Put a hot water bottle in my bed and have a second quilt on. Tis a cold night.
Put an extra sheet of cardboard under the sleeping bag, because it protects from the cold concrete; eat an ice cream, because it triggers your circulation; drink soup; strip naked for body warmth; don't drink whiskey which will warm you at night, because it causes hypothermia, and the cold will kill you by the morning.

Goaty

PI Member
Put an extra sheet of cardboard under the sleeping bag, because it protects from the cold concrete; eat an ice cream, because it triggers your circulation; drink soup; strip naked for body warmth; don't drink whiskey which will warm you at night, because it causes hypothermia, and the cold will kill you by the morning.
I don't sleep on the street.

I don't have icecream but do have a strawberry trifle.

Yes, I drink soap and have a few packets.

I always sleep naked.

I don't drink whiskey.

Top Bottom