Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland Charlie Flanagan engages Cameroon born National who posted racist and misogynistic tweets to assist in campaign for Hate Speech legislation

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
I know for an absolute fact there are foreign national, mainly Brazilian students, getting fed in local food banks everyday.
it is a royal rip off.
Correct, you see as explained in an earlier post they think Ireland is a rich country with unlimited resources , and why wouldn't they when you see scammers given free houses for tellin.g lies.
I remember live aid, when by the way the way the racist irish were the biggest contributes by capita in the world to the appeal, and the pictures of the skinny starving children, i have never saw an asylum seeker here in Ireland who looked anything like that

TW Tone

PI Member
Restricted
Correct, you see as explained in an earlier post they think Ireland is a rich country with unlimited resources , and why wouldn't they when you see scammers given free houses for tellin.g lies.
I remember live aid, when by the way the way the racist irish were the biggest contributes by capita in the world to the appeal, and the pictures of the skinny starving children, i have never saw an asylum seeker here in Ireland who looked anything like that

It's the food in the DP centres.
It's very fattening.
Cue a law suit against the state when one of them is diagnosed with heart disease.

Last edited:

BSA

PI Member
It's the food in the DP centres.
It's very fattening.
Cue a law suit against the state when of them is diagnosed with heart disease.
The majority of African 'asylum seekers' in Ireland are from the small but growing demographic of African middle class, hence the giant stomachs and fondness for shiny new phones... They are based either in London or out of other European capitals. Just because they are middle class doesn't mean they'll turn down freebies from fools like free houses or cash.. If it's there... Grab it..

In ten years of working in several African countries I could count the number of fatties I saw on the fingers of one hand.. Down at hot chicken counter in my local Tesco the number of African land whales outnumber the normal sized three to one..

Ireland, with its open borders and lax and sloppily generous welfare system (for non nationals) is heaven for third world residents.. They'll continue to abuse our country until its destroyed.

Unless we get better government...

Ted

PI Member
Hermann isn't quoted in that Front Page Sunday Times Article on Brandon Array as could be misunderstood at Post #203

Gemma, Justin, Hermann, GT & Peter O are mentioned here in today's Sunday Times Article by Justine McCarthy

The Sunday Times is doing its best to link the car burning with the asylum protests with the attacks on QIH.

It's journalism at its lowest.

BSA

PI Member
The Sunday Times is doing its best to link the car burning with the asylum protests with the attacks on QIH.

It's journalism at its lowest.
Just read it... šŸ˜’

conflating the very dodgy Quinn Wars with Oughterard protests.. claiming the far right.. 'exaggerated migrant rape and crime stories'

Short summary.. The only people who don't want hordes of Africans and Muslims in Irish villages are lowlife scumbag types..

Real regime propaganda piece there.. Rubbish churnalism from a UK paper hoping to get the some newspaper dole from the Irish Regime

Top Bottom