Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Ireland Charlie Flanagan engages Cameroon born National who posted A Person concerned about immigration and misogynistic tweets to assist in campaign for Hate Speech legislation

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
As long as the Irish Government's 'sponsorship' of the newspapers is generous enough... Circulation will be irrelevant..

Pravda never worried about readership levels.. It was just there to disseminate government propaganda...
There comes a point when propaganda is no longer effective. I think this is now happening with RTE. They have lost control of themselves and their propaganda is now so outrageous it reminds me of Iraq’s Chemical Ali.

cmac

PI Member
homeless charity using immigrants to be described as Irish homeless, they are economic migrants taking an opportunity to get extra free food as well as all the other benefits we give them.
That child and family looked more like Roma probably looking for free food in between begging for money to send back to Romania to build big houses there.

cmac

PI Member
And here we are again.... Lucky Mbastard who was on RTEon about hurty words.... Look at him here loving the milkshaking of Tommy Robinson.

Just wonder what gives him the right to come here and set up that MASI organisation with our taxpayers money then berate us at every turn?? Imagine if any Irish did that in Nigeria?? The bloody cheek of him living off the Irish and still dispises us and abuses our hospitality. Time to stop all the asylum/immigrants anti Irish money making quangoes

cmac

PI Member
Not all African immigrants have been as 'Lucky' as he has

Nigerians fleeing xenophobic violence in South Africa returned home via the commercial city of Lagos.

About 200 people, the first batch, were on board privately-owned Nigerian airline Air Peace. Reports have said around 600 Nigerians in total were scheduled to be voluntarily returned home.

A number of the returnees expressed joy at being home whiles condemning the violence by South African thugs which forced their decision.

Probably the South Africans knew what scammers Nigerians are and wouldn;t put up with their crap so let that be a lesson to them to stay in their own country.

cmac

PI Member
Correct, you see as explained in an earlier post they think Ireland is a rich country with unlimited resources , and why wouldn't they when you see scammers given free houses for tellin.g lies.
I remember live aid, when by the way the way the A Person concerned about immigration irish were the biggest contributes by capita in the world to the appeal, and the pictures of the skinny starving children, i have never saw an asylum seeker here in Ireland who looked anything like that
Big obese African women everywhere as far as i can see take a walk round Penneys in Dublin. full of them.

Milominderbender

PI Member
This "hate speech" legislation has nothing to do with ethnic minorities. The government cannot handle criticism. They've been trying to censor the internet for years. This is their latest Wiley coyote like plan . You can find dozens of articles like this one. It might be a good idea to make a compilation of them. The public know they are a bunch of corrupt chances. This might be one of the best battlegrounds to fight on. Oireachtas committee to examine social media role

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
This "hate speech" legislation has nothing to do with ethnic minorities. The government cannot handle criticism. They've been trying to censor the internet for years. This is their latest Wiley coyote like plan . You can find dozens of articles like this one. It might be a good idea to make a compilation of them. The public know they are a bunch of corrupt chances. This might be one of the best battlegrounds to fight on. Oireachtas committee to examine social media role
True, the Big Picture is for the Regime to USE “hate speech” as a reason to REMOVE ANONYMITY FROM THE INTERNET. I read recently that China will be moving to FACE ID FOR Internet Access!
These “smartphones” facilitate this global removal of anonymity.

Last edited:

Arty E

Donator
PI Member
There comes a point when propaganda is no longer effective. I think this is now happening with RTE. They have lost control of themselves and their propaganda is now so outrageous it reminds me of Iraq’s Chemical Ali.
RTE is a diversion. Coming down the line in a couple of days is Bruton getting his pen ready to sign off on Dinnys broadband gift.
FG must have thought that all of their Christmases came at once with Gaybo leaving, and Forbes agreeing to take flak for a contrived ‘discussion’.
Isn’t it great that various ‘journalists’ in RTE end up in the political arena - TDs, press officers, advisors etc. Not the lowly paid ones now mind you, but the ones that have the large salaries.

Top Bottom