Challenge to Abortion Referendum result in high court

Threads
There are many questions to asked about this referendum. From the bias of the Chairperson of the Citizens Assembly, the vicarious dissemination of polling cards, the Minister for Health canvassing with Amnesty who had been in breach of SIPO Order, to the monitoring of the ballot overnight. It is endless.

I'm so worn out with all these constant assaults by all arms of the Establishment against ordinary people. We just want to be left the fuck alone.
So are you saying the near 2:1 vote on a subject Irish people really , really understand is wrong because you don't like the actors on the other side.

The vote vindicates the composition of the CA. As did Marriage Equality.

I was sceptical, but the votes align. The CA is aligned with the plain people of Ireland who are a lot more considered and informed than you give them credit for..

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Today is the big day,

I doubt anything much will come from it but still, you live in hope.

If the so called "Referendum Commission" broadcasting from the private Twitter account of a fanatical Abortionist, who describes the whole Pro Life Movement as "anti-choice groups," isn't enough to declare that referendum null and void, then nothing is. The Chairwoman of the so called "Referendum Commission" even wore the black uniform of the Repealers when she was photographed for the media casting her vote.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
So are you saying the near 2:1 vote on a subject Irish people really , really understand is wrong because you don't like the actors on the other side.

The vote vindicates the composition of the CA. As did Marriage Equality.

I was sceptical, but the votes align. The CA is aligned with the plain people of Ireland who are a lot more considered and informed than you give them credit for..

Torturing and murdering babies for money and convenience is wrong - even if 100% of the Irish voted for it.

Threads
There is certainly no shortage of evidence of bias and illegal behaviour on the part of the Régime. And the Régime has been getting bolder and bolder with each referendum in its illegal activities. I think its a good thing that the courts are used to highlight these illegal activities - when there is no free press to do so.
Look you had plenty to say on the matter and you and your ilk drove people to vote for abortion because of your intolerant hateful comments.

In the end you didn't vote so stop going on about it.

Top Bottom