Cervical Cancer Warrior Vicky Phelan endorses Simon Harris for Taoiseach

Nicenin

Donator

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I don't know what alternative dimension that lady lives in.

Quangoland I suppose.

Quangoland is a strange and unusual planet. Natives of Quangoloand have award ceremonies. Endless cycles of award ceremonies. And group photos. A never ending stream of group photos. Natives of Quangoland have bizarre religious beliefs that uphold Varadkar as a demigod and see rat-human goblins such Simon Harris as a christ-like figure.

Nicenin

Donator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quangoland I suppose.

Quangoland is a strange and unusual planet. Natives of Quangoloand have award ceremonies. Endless cycles of award ceremonies. And group photos. A never ending stream of group photos. Natives of Quangoland have bizarre religious beliefs that uphold Varadkar as a demigod and see rat-human goblins such Simon Harris as a christ-like figure.
What's particularly disgusting is that another woman died just today as a consequence of the outsourcing by the HSE to that Texan company probably manned by a barrelload of illegal Mexicans.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
She supports abortion. What can we expect of her after that?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
What's particularly disgusting is that another woman died just today as a consequence of the outsourcing by the HSE to that Texan company probably manned by a barrelload of illegal Mexicans.

And still the scandal of privatization and outsourcing for the cheapest labour goes on in our hosptials.

Nicenin

Donator
And still the scandal of privatization and outsourcing for the cheapest labour goes on in our hosptials.
The HSE has a contract with a man based in the Sandyford area who exclusively imports Filipino nurses working at rock bottom entry level wage or zero contracts if in the private care sector, at €10 per hour.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Irish Forum Moderator
PI Member
The HSE has a contract with a man based in the Sandyford area who exclusively imports Filipino nurses working at rock bottom entry level wage or zero contracts if in the private care sector, at €10 per hour.

Criminals. They are actual murderers.

Helen Back

Donator
PI Member

Quangoland I suppose.

And Honorary Doctorates, lots of them.
I previously admired the woman for her tenacity and as I think she's vulnerable now I'll try to be charitable, and just say I think she's being played.
Emma NicMhathúna RIP wasn't as easily flattered.

Nicenin

Donator
Phelan is either being misreported, delusional or she's suffering from Stockholm syndrome.
The overlords have decided that Varadkar's usefulness has burned out to be replaced with Coveney or Harris, cut from the same cloth as Bush/Blair/Rumsfeld/Sutherland.

When Harris or Coveney become Taoiseach, as they will in a concocted coup before the end of the year, we're in Snake Plissken territory folks.

Top Bottom