• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ceol na gCéilithe - Irish and Scottish Céilí Music

This has to be favourite song of all time, it is about a Jacobite Munster woman mourning her true love who fell defending Limerick city from the Putschist Army, even more filthy and dirty than the Little Russian Pustchist army of today, of Billy the Pink. It encapsulates a lot of important values.

"Oh Ireland is sad is thy lonely soul
And harsh beats the winter sea
But sadder and higher than wild waves roll
Are the hearts that break for Thee,
Yet grief shall come to our heartless foes
And their Thrones in the dust be seen
That is why Irish Maids love none but those
Who wear the Jackets Green".

Last edited:
Irish and Scottish faux 'Celts' with their racial 'purity' and supremacist ravings, shuffling around
to the tune that the old cow died of....

The 'music' itself is monotonous, boring and godawful.....

Why don't you start on Jewish folk music rather than knock that of our ain wee Folks? I might even thank some of the videos if you did.

Anyway the Luke Kelly version of the Foggy Dew with the "naughtiest" video especially for Anglophile;

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Why don't you start on Jewish folk music rather than knock that of our ain wee Folks? I might even thank some of the videos if you did.
Isn't it ironic that this muppet claims he's above ethnic chauvinism - and then calls himself "Anglophile."

Isn't it ironic that this muppet claims he's above ethnic chauvinism - and then calls himself "Anglophile."
I doubt that he or she is one those petitioning the Holy See to make King Edward Longshanks a Saint. He would find my mum in law more horrific than Irish Republicans. I disapprove of sinful anti-Semitism, but it has to faced that Anglophile is really Ziophile.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I doubt that he or she is one those petitioning the Holy See to make King Edward Longshanks a Saint. He would find my mum in law more horrific than Irish Republicans. I disapprove of sinful anti-Semitism, but it has to faced that Anglophile is really Ziophile.

He's certainly an ethnic chauvinist anyway.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
True. But convince Irish Republicans of Zionism and his chauvinism towards the Gael will vanish. He or she is more entho-centric than anything else.

My guess is that he\she\it instinctively understands that the Jew is the core of what he\she\it really loves - the British Empire and its bastard offspring, the US Empire.

How about you just fuck off this thread - it's about music, not your craving for attention.
That must be why you were bull shi tting about 'ethnic chauvinism' - and not really understanding what
word 'Anglophile' means!!:smiley:

You don't call that cr ap music, do you??:rolleyes: