CBS moves America closer to race war.

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
Today a young White child died in America, rather he was murdered, five year old "Landon" was picked up at random by a "mentally disturbed" Afro-American who casually threw him forty foot over a balcony. There are conflicting reports if the child is still alive but the suspect has been charged with murder..
At the same time CBS decided to release a trailer for its new series of the good fight a legal drama, the trailers features Nigerian actor Nyambi Nyambi as he walks through a zone of civil unrest and rationalizes his reasons why its "ok to punch a Nazi", using the unprovoked attacked on Richard Spenser as justification.
Hollywood the seat of you-know-whos now attempting to formulate a race war.
It took forty years for them to change the immigration criteria to the USA, a forty year war of attrition in which they changed successfully the demographic of a 90% Euro stock America to the 60% it is today.
Don't belive me? Look up the Cellar-Hart act, fronted by a useful drunk Irishman Ted Kennedy in 1965.
Here is Nyambi Nyambi justifying pre-emptive violence.

And here is an even more disturbing trailer released at the height of the BLM protests, one which gained no traction, but, surely has been put on the shelf for later.
Please look at this, this is what they are programming the "other" to do:

And once the numbers are right, this pattern will be repeated here in Ireland.

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Today a young White child died in America, rather he was murdered, five year old "Landon" was picked up at random by a "mentally disturbed" Afro-American who casually threw him forty foot over a balcony. There are conflicting reports if the child is still alive but the suspect has been charged with murder..
At the same time CBS decided to release a trailer for its new series of the good fight a legal drama, the trailers features Nigerian actor Nyambi Nyambi as he walks through a zone of civil unrest and rationalizes his reasons why its "ok to punch a Nazi", using the unprovoked attacked on Richard Spenser as justification.
Hollywood the seat of you-know-whos now attempting to formulate a race war.
It took forty years for them to change the immigration criteria to the USA, a forty year war of attrition in which they changed successfully the demographic of a 90% Euro stock America to the 60% it is today.
Don't belive me? Look up the Cellar-Hart act, fronted by a useful drunk Irishman Ted Kennedy in 1965.
Here is Nyambi Nyambi justifying pre-emptive violence.

And here is an even more disturbing trailer released at the height of the BLM protests, one which gained no traction, but, surely has been put on the shelf for later.
Please look at this, this is what they are programming the "other" to do:
There are some rough times coming sure enough. As each day goes by, a sane person will be less willing to give up their weapons.
That kid was thrown out in Minnesota in the Mall of the Americas, the biggest in the country. I never was there but I have met a lot of people from Minnesota. I guess it is planted with muslims.

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are some rough times coming sure enough. As each day goes by, a sane person will be less willing to give up their weapons.
That kid was thrown out in Minnesota in the Mall of the Americas, the biggest in the country. I never was there but I have met a lot of people from Minnesota. I guess it is planted with muslims.
Minnesota that was settled by Scandinavians, is now in a facsimile of the Old Country being settled by Somalis, going through the same demographic death throes.
What will it take for the White man to awaken from this slumber?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
PI Member
Minnesota that was settled by Scandinavians, is now in a facsimile of the Old Country being settled by Somalis, going through the same demographic death throes.
Well a child being thrown to its death will likely get some folk out there rightly riled up. It would not take much to get a race war going in my opinion. The whites there are mainly christian and an event like this would be very alien to them so they would need time to digest it, and see futher similar events,

Everyone has a gun I would imagine. I must go out there if I take a road trip which would be a good idea. I rented an RV about 6 years ago and went up to Quebec. Not a bad idea.

Storybud2

PI Member
its just population numbers, whites are fooked globally, they are getting fooked by their own libtard fookwit scum politicians and scum media, it really is that fooking simple,

Ironically the virtue signaling scum politicians/media all live in ultra white neighbourhoods, it really is that simple,

Trump and Salvini keep hitting it home,, if they want Somali/Albanian drug dealers, pimps, gangsters etc, just put them next door to all the Pelosi's and O Gormans as quickly as possible ,, the destruction of their house prices (that is all they care about, is money) would be poetic justice,

Why is it so hard to do,, Bono or Geldof etc, made their PC cred money spewing about ,, wait for it,,,

Diversity,
Inclusion
Multicultural PC crap etc,

But , but,, these LIARS live in gated , protected homes , in very, very affluent Area's , bit like the Bishops in their Palaces,,

We , the Europeans and Native people of this land are being replaced , the facts are there , the program for your kids to be a minority RACE in their
own homeland is happening in front of your own eyes, the shitbag media and politicians LIE everyday,

The only answer is to flood the same shitbags with their "diversity ? as if they know what is actually is ? )

so , yep, borrow millions to destroy the libtards neighbourhoods just like they have destroyed ours ?? seems fair ,, give it to them in spades ,

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
Well a child being thrown to its death will likely get some folk out there rightly riled up. It would not take much to get a race war going in my opinion. The whites there are mainly christian and an event like this would be very alien to them so they would need time to digest it, and see futher similar events,

Everyone has a gun I would imagine. I must go out there if I take a road trip which would be a good idea. I rented an RV about 6 years ago and went up to Quebec. Not a bad idea.
As a young man I read Tim O Briens Northern Lights about two brothers who get lost in the woods in that part of the world, I didn't fully get the nuances but I picked up it was Scandinavia transported to America.
And I seen Fargo, strangely enough with a Swedish girl , not to be derogatory about them, but Eloi is fitting.
Beautiful women, beautiful ideas of social justice, we are to blame for the poverty of brown people.
An appalling idea that has also infected Irish Nationalism.
Fuck off liberals I am all for reclaiming what ours.

Last edited:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member

As a young man I read Tim O Briens Northern Lights about two brothers who get lost in the woods in that part of the world, I didn't fully get the nuances but I picked up it was Scandinavia transported to America.
And I seen Fargo, strangely enough with a Swedish girl , not to be derogatory about them, but Eloi is fitting.
Beautiful women, beautiful ideas of social justice, we are to blame for the poverty of brown people.
An appalling idea that has also infected Irish Nationalism.
Fuck off liberals I am all for reclaiming what ours.
To quote Mao, "Power grows out of the barrel of a gun." Something horrible is around the bend and we're inching ever closer to it. The Civil War will seem like a wet dream in comparison.

George Dillon

PI Member

Folks, I pointed out yesterday, and will repeat.
That child is NOT dead.
I checked the local TV channel's site again this morning. The child is as ill as you might expect following what happened to him.
But he is NOT DEAD.

Reactions: Jim

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
Folks, I pointed out yesterday, and will repeat.
That child is NOT dead.
I checked the local TV channel's site again this morning. The child is as ill as you might expect following what happened to him.
But he is NOT DEAD.
There seems to be mixed reports about this George, the suspect appears to have been charged with murder, other reports saying the kid is alive, either way it was a horrific crime, and one were the races reversed that we would never hear the end of.
Diversity is dangerous, that should be the take home message.

Top Bottom