• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

#cblive Claire Byrne Live: Mon 7th Oct @ 22:35 "DIRECT PROVISION & ISLAM"

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
What should also be asked is the threat to public safety by importing unscreened young males from wartorn countries.
Yer one from Oughterard said their village couldn't cope with an additional "300 young men". She said it regarding lack of resources etc and even she didn't question what she'd just said IE why are they all young men?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
The Anti-Irish, media wing of FFG, RTE tried to frame the narrative as a problem with direct provision. This isn’t a direct provision problem, this is a problem caused by the deliberate failure of FFG to protect our borders from individual, undocumented illegal aliens. Their deliberate failure to protect our borders has put our Irish Nation at huge risk.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
FFG are racist towards its indigenous Irish population by not protecting its citizens and preserving our Irish culture.
We really need to concentrate on a local political basis and start with grass roots activism.
The anti-Irish media will follow public opinion are are not a priority. Taking down FFG should be the only priority.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Search “Refugee centreS Nigeria” and take a look at how they treat refugees in Africa.
Africanscome here illegally and call us Racists, complain about the pittance they get to support themselves, bitch about their free living quarters, campaign for zero deportations of failed applicants and give out about living in “the middle of nowhere” (Oughterard).
I’m not racist, I give you all these free benefits until you are assessed. Then I’ll deport you if you are lying to me. Vote 4 Change. Remove the FFG REGIME

GodsDog

Staff member
Moderator of the Year
Premium
PI Member
you should just accuse them of being 'Marxists'. When they look puzzled with disbelief, ask them what evidence they have that you are 'far right' ? then reiterate that they are Marxists and start shouting it at them.
No actually, you shouldn't. There's been too much misuse of the term Marxist propagated in this debate already! :rolleyes:

The people behind the scenes driving this RIGHT WING plantation agenda are as far from being left wing as Mussolini was!!

They want quite the opposite kind of society to the one any right thinking Marxist wants.
i.e. Consumerist atomised, cheap labour, no social safety nets, no taxes for the rich and very profitable for the 1%.
And "the merging of the corporations and the state". i.e. fascism as defined by Mussolini

“Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
― Benito Mussolini
And If you can't actually see that then you have been duped!

Saul Goodman

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Search “Refugee centreS Nigeria” and take a look at how they treat refugees in Africa.
Africanscome here illegally and call us Racists, complain about the pittance they get to support themselves, bitch about their free living quarters, campaign for zero deportations of failed applicants and give out about living in “the middle of nowhere” (Oughterard).
I’m not racist, I give you all these free benefits until you are assessed. Then I’ll deport you if you are lying to me. Vote 4 Change. Remove the FFG REGIME
there needs to be a change in legislation that if you get your passport stamped for 90 days in dublin and pass immigration you are DEBARRED from claiming asylum

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
there needs to be a change in legislation that if you get your passport stamped for 90 days in dublin and pass immigration you are DEBARRED from claiming asylum
That legislation is already there but it’s easily sidestepped by simply saying “I don’t have a passport”. During the asylum process the applicant would be found to have lied and be denied asylum. But in Ireland FFG RARELY DEPORT FAID APPLICANTS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom