Catalonia

I said Voting majority of the public.

Catalan and her people have no legal right to hold any referendum, as I have already said , when asked in polling it showed a majority of Catalan people did not favour a referendum.

What we have here is a coup and rebellion.

If I declared my home a the democratic republic of 2pacs, would you declare my legal right to independence from Ireland?
It was a legal referendum held by the Catalan government. It was carried by a huge majority.
I see you choose tramling all over freedom loving people.
In 1916 you would have sided with the Brits and taken part in murdering our national heroes !

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
It was a legal referendum held by the Catalan government. It was carried by a huge majority.
I see you choose tramling all over freedom loving people.
In 1916 you would have sided with the Brits and taken part in murdering our national heroes !
It was in no way legal, and it was not accepted by any government in the world.

2pacs

Donator
Premium Account
It is umpteen crowds all over Catalonya.
I see you are no friend of the Rising in 1916. Yor mask dropped !
Are you dense or something?

Latest polls show 52% of the Catalan population do not want independance.

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Sorry- but there never was a majority of the population who voted for Brexit. Only a fraction of the population voted for brexit-NOT the majority.
Are you unable to accept the democratic vote of the Catalan people ? They voted in a referendum with a huge majority for independance. !
You accept Crimea becoming part of Russia again as legitimate then, seeing as over 90% of the people of Crimea voted for it?

OP
OP
Plasticpaddy
Lets get it straight it's the Madrid government that have created conflict.By denying the Catalans a referendum,they have made a mountain out of a mole hill.They in their bull stubbornness have painted themselves into a corner.They let loose their thug police onto the peaceful and dignified Catalans.The whole world is watching and only lovers of dictatorship could condone Spain's outrageous behaviour.The states that have not recognised Catalonia's independence are fork tongued,shyster phoneys,and they will probably sing a different tune tomorrow.The useless EU is showing it's true colours now as well.

Top Bottom