• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared 'Carraigaline stabbing absolutely not a race issue. It's the bus route...'

Irishman abroad

PI Member
If it's white on black it's racially motivated.

If it's black on white, it's never racist.

That's all you need to know.
I hear you, but I'm just playing devils advocate.

The media have no integrity, they will not allow any open dialogue. Its basically a case of "We create reality, and you have no say"

El Chaval.

PI Member
Is there evidence that it was racially motivated? More than likely was,but is there any evidence?
They attacked another white fella hours before. Unprovoked.
Who records their own robbery?
Anyone who is streetwise knows that many assaults are precursed with pretexts, such as "Give us a cigarrette" etc. As old as the hills.
You saw the anger and hatred in that video?
Who does that for 2 euros?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
You only have to look at the attacker to know he's a dangerous psychopath. He will strike again and next time the victim is likely to be dead. He should be deported back to where he came from and all his clann with him. Africans know how to deal with their own. The Irish are too soft and homosexual to do so.

You only have to look at the attacker to know he's a dangerous psychopath. He will strike again and next time the victim is likely to be dead. He should be deported back to where he came from and all his clann with him. Africans know how to deal with their own. The Irish are too soft and homosexual to do so.
Alexander the Great, Julius Caesar, Jeffrey Dahmer ............i dare you call them soft homosexual to their face.

Top Bottom