Cardinal Sarah: Widespread Communion in the hand is part of Satan’s attack on the Eucharist

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
All this fake religion about how you take communion on your tougue or on your hand
Real religion is about morality and how you treat and respect others
Gibberish thread by idiots
Not primarily it's not, at all. The central most important thing about Religion is love and union with God.

page61

PI Member
Religion is about how to have the greatest hold over peoples mind and morality and how to extract as much money from them as possible . The CC must have taken in billions to the tax free heaven called Vatican city. The prods must have given billions to the royal weasels. Scientology is creaming it in. Then there is all the independent religions of the US who are tax exempt. Its all about the money honey

The Field Marshal

PI Member
"By their fruits you shall know them"

Fruits of Vat 2 and communion in the hand

Let’s be clear here.
At the last supper did Jesus go around and give communion to each of his disciples on the tongue?
Nobody knows but the reasonable presumption is that He did not and that each disciple took communion in his hand.
To infer that loss of faith in the real presence is caused by the external manner by which one receives is elitist and incorrect.
You are judging the interior dispositions of people and that is contrary to the entire catholic tradition.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Let’s be clear here.
At the last supper did Jesus go around and give communion to each of his disciples on the tongue?
Nobody knows but the reasonable presumption is that He did not and that each disciple took communion in his hand.
To infer that loss of faith in the real presence is caused by the external manner by which one receives is elitist and incorrect.
You are judging the interior dispositions of people and that is contrary to the entire catholic tradition.
Very well said. We are unworthy of the Eucharist so taking it in the hand or on the tongue is not important to me. People should get off their high horses on this one.

Also, I was visiting London last month and was recommended to visit the Brompton Oratory. I did the next day and as luck would have it walked in on the Latin Mass with the famous choir. It was an amazing experience and I hope you get to visit there sometime old bean.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Very well said. We are unworthy of the Eucharist so taking it in the hand or on the tongue is not important to me. People should get off their high horses on this one.

Also, I was visiting London last month and was recommended to visit the Brompton Oratory. I did the next day and as luck would have it walked in on the Latin Mass with the famous choir. It was an amazing experience and I hope you get to visit there sometime old bean.
The centuries old traditional common manner of receiving communion was kneeling and on the tongue only.
Such is the chaos now reigning under the dual Pope Benedict/ antipope Francis setup that in some places communion is refused to those who kneel!

Last edited:

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Does he though?
Afaik yes he does.
I think his big pal Chris Ferrara also does.
They were both among the first to analyse the problems of the alleged pontificate of Francis 1st.
Yet neither has managed to arrive at the conclusion that Benedicts resignation was and remains canonically flawed.

Top Bottom