Cardinal George Pell Found Guilty of Child Sexual Abuse

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
Premium Account
This thread is now going to be Heavily Moderated or closed.

Thread Requirements.

1. Stay On topic.
2. Do not abuse others.
3. Do not make libelous comments.
4. Behave in an acceptable fashion.

5. Obey the sites rules.

Consider this a Final Warning to all.

Thread Bans will follow for any poster ignoring Instruction.

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
You managed to respond to me without insulting me.

Have a nice weekend Mowl .
It's good that even tough we sit on opposing sides of the religious and theological spectrum that you and I can still be cordial and find common ground. Neither you nor I agree that it's good for any person or their reputation as a human to defend a convicted molester, that's basic civility/Christianity 1:01.

You may have you reverence for Allah, but I revere nothing but nature and time itself.

In this I find inner peace, in this I find ways to understand and forgive those of a weaker disposition.

But it also guides me to kick back against the pricks when it suggested that a convicted pedophile from such a high religious institutional authority ought to be released back into normal society.

Have a wonderful weekend yourself, Yazmine - and my respects to your mother and sister.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
It's good that even tough we sit on opposing sides of the religious and theological spectrum that you and I can still be cordial and find common ground. Neither you nor I agree that it's good for any person or their reputation as a human to defend a convicted molester, that's basic civility/Christianity 1:01.

You may have you reverence for Allah, but I revere nothing but nature and time itself.

In this I find inner peace, in this I find ways to understand and forgive those of a weaker disposition.

But it also guides me to kick back against the pricks when it suggested that a convicted pedophile from such a high religious institutional authority ought to be released back into normal society.

Have a wonderful weekend yourself, Yazmine - and my respects to your mother and sister.
You could almost cut through the utter hypocrisy you have exhibited here with a knife it's laid on so thick!! :rolleyes:

see here for details of what I'm talking about:

D

Deleted member 863

Non Registered Member
You could almost cut through the utter hypocrisy you have exhibited here with a knife it's laid on so thick!! :rolleyes:

see here for details of what I'm talking about:
You do realise that your post is completely off topic to the Pell verdict?

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
So what? That's completely irrelevant - we're discussing Pell, not some spurious or other 'many men'.

Stick to the thread subject and don't be introducing irrelevancies, otherwise you might get a reputation for lying.

By the time cancer finally took my father, he was reduced to a frame of skin and bones, and he was just forty-four.

Wanna see another photo of Pell at age forty-four?

We're gonna need a bigger computer.

Happily reinstated - just like your own deleted and re-posted messages on your blog - which I'm now thankfully deleted from, and also thread-banned from - by you. You can keep my quotes, they still stand. But I had my posts deleted from your blog by the administration - because I will not contribute to a thread based on lies and distortions, not to mention misquotes and the attempted shoving of words down people's throats.

I didn't misquote you - I used the two key words you used.

'Physical/prowess - not noted for his - '

Oh, you mean like how you kind of actually did when you had to delete the very same commentary and photographic evidence I added to your personal blog just to ensure that your inference that Pell wasn't noted for his incredible physical prowess when you tried to suggest the opposite?

Yes, I can see how that might affect your distortions: best to keep the facts at a safe distance, eh?

What do you base this 'fact' on?

Most large and massively heavy-weighted rugger-buggers and ex-heavyweight boxers weighing in at half a pregnant elephant tend to lose their trim in their autumn years. Of course, the fact that Pell's pedophile criminality started (to the best of our collective knowledge of the stated and recorded facts on file) with young boys happened nearly thirty years ago might be relevant here.

He's now an older man, yes: but still built like a Sherman tank.

No normal physically-built thirteen year-old could hold a candle to a frame as imposing and overpowering as his.

And that's him at the moment.

Back in the early nineties, when he first got involved with pedophile activities - he was an even bigger and fitter man.

Looking at him now, I'd think twice before taking him on - were that ever to be a scenario. I can't imagine myself attempting to face down a massive bloke of his incredible size and proportions thirty years back. He was built like a fleet of Shermans back then.

Those poor kids never stood a chance.
It was 23 years ago, so Pell would have been 54 and still fit and strong. But pinning two boys in such a way that they were forced to give fellatio?

Why didn't one of them bite his pecker off? Or if that was too much - why didn't they scream?

Fire2theRain

PI Member
Legal firms believe victims who were paid out under George Pell's Melbourne Response scheme may be entitled to tens of millions of dollars in additional compensation ....

Jennifer was Raped by an Italian Priest at 8 Years Old but she did not tell anyone

* At age 19 Years Jennifer was Cutting herself with Razor Blades *

March 24, 2019 — 12.00am

By David Wroe

"Jennifer* had been raped by a priest when she was eight but had never told anyone. She became one of the first cases tackled by the Melbourne Response, the process to deal with abuse within the Catholic Church that George Pell established two months before he assaulted two boys at St Patrick's Cathedral. :mad:

"Jennifer found the process to be every bit as aloof and calculated as Pell himself. Her family was well-known to Pell, who had been bishop in their area for a decade. He confirmed Jennifer and her younger brother. Yet all this meant little when she came forward.

Jennifer's 1997 Police Statement ~

"When she was eight, she was sent by her teacher to a seminary adjacent to her Catholic school in a southern suburb of Melbourne to carry out an errand. While she was looking for something in the chapel cupboard, a priest she didn't know approached her.

:mad: "After grabbing her, he pulled down her tights, raped her and then forced her to perform a sex act on him.

:mad: "The Child Abuse Royal Commission made extensive criticisms of Pell's Melbourne Response along very similar lines to Jennifer's, including that it was "not sufficiently independent of the Archdiocese of Melbourne in its operation".

"It concluded that a "scheme that is heavily dominated by lawyers and traditional legal process is unlikely to provide the most supportive environment for complainants".

Peter O'Callaghan, QC, Church appointed Independent Commissioner ~

:mad: It [Royal Commission]found Mr O'Callaghan had discouraged two victims from going to the police

George Pell arriving at court AAP: James Ross

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Legal firms believe victims who were paid out under George Pell's Melbourne Response scheme may be entitled to tens of millions of dollars in additional compensation ....

Jennifer was Raped by an Italian Priest at 8 Years Old but she did not tell anyone

* At age 19 Years Jennifer was Cutting herself with Razor Blades *

March 24, 2019 — 12.00am

By David Wroe

"Jennifer* had been raped by a priest when she was eight but had never told anyone. She became one of the first cases tackled by the Melbourne Response, the process to deal with abuse within the Catholic Church that George Pell established two months before he assaulted two boys at St Patrick's Cathedral. :mad:

"Jennifer found the process to be every bit as aloof and calculated as Pell himself. Her family was well-known to Pell, who had been bishop in their area for a decade. He confirmed Jennifer and her younger brother. Yet all this meant little when she came forward.

Jennifer's 1997 Police Statement ~

"When she was eight, she was sent by her teacher to a seminary adjacent to her Catholic school in a southern suburb of Melbourne to carry out an errand. While she was looking for something in the chapel cupboard, a priest she didn't know approached her.

:mad: "After grabbing her, he pulled down her tights, raped her and then forced her to perform a sex act on him.

:mad: "The Child Abuse Royal Commission made extensive criticisms of Pell's Melbourne Response along very similar lines to Jennifer's, including that it was "not sufficiently independent of the Archdiocese of Melbourne in its operation".

"It concluded that a "scheme that is heavily dominated by lawyers and traditional legal process is unlikely to provide the most supportive environment for complainants".

Peter O'Callaghan, QC, Church appointed Independent Commissioner ~

:mad: It [Royal Commission]found Mr O'Callaghan had discouraged two victims from going to the police

George Pell arriving at court AAP: James Ross

Has it ever occurred to you that Cardinal Pell might just be innocent?

McTell

PI Member
Never realised the Oz media were told not to report on the conviction.... sounds as if the judge is being very fair to Mr Pell

Amanda Meade
Tue 26 Mar 2019 04.25 GMT Last modified on Tue 26 Mar 201904.42 GMT

The Herald Sun editor, Damon Johnston, is among those ordered to appear before the court on 15 April over alleged breaches of the suppression order covering Cardinal George Pell’s trial.

The editors of the Herald Sun and the Age are among 36 journalists and media companies summonsed to appear next month in the supreme court of Victoria over alleged breaches of the George Pell suppression order.

Cardinal George Pell suppression order: 36 journalists and companies to appear in court

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Never realised the Oz media were told not to report on the conviction.... sounds as if the judge is being very fair to Mr Pell

Amanda Meade
Tue 26 Mar 2019 04.25 GMT Last modified on Tue 26 Mar 201904.42 GMT

The Herald Sun editor, Damon Johnston, is among those ordered to appear before the court on 15 April over alleged breaches of the suppression order covering Cardinal George Pell’s trial.

The editors of the Herald Sun and the Age are among 36 journalists and media companies summonsed to appear next month in the supreme court of Victoria over alleged breaches of the George Pell suppression order.

Cardinal George Pell suppression order: 36 journalists and companies to appear in court

They were allowed to report on the so called "conviction," but not the proceeds of the Political Show Trial. They didn't want people knowing what a farce it was.

Top Bottom