Cardinal George Pell Found Guilty of Child Sexual Abuse

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
This thread is now going to be Heavily Moderated or closed.

Thread Requirements.

1. Stay On topic.
2. Do not abuse others.
3. Do not make libelous comments.
4. Behave in an acceptable fashion.

5. Obey the sites rules.

Consider this a Final Warning to all.

Thread Bans will follow for any poster ignoring Instruction.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
There are some alarming parallels with convicted paedophile George Pell's sexual abuse of two Melbourne choirboys in a current case against former Ballarat priest Paul David Ryan

In a separate case back in 2006, Ryan was convicted of molesting two altar boys...

WARNING: Disturbing Content

* Ryan's current court case is about his oral sexual penetration of a teenager, indecent assault of a child under the age of 16, and indecent act with a child under 16
Unlike Pell, he pleaded Guilty to these 3 offences.

*Abuse allegations were made about Ryan before he was ordained as a priest in 1976, and almost everywhere he worked… Church paid out 2 boys in US, who said they were abused by Ryan...

*Ryan was de-frocked in 1993….

*Ryan has a previous conviction (2006) for molesting * TWO ALTAR BOYS *

'Anti-priest sentiment': Lawyers for paedophile Ballarat priest Paul Ryan tried to delay case after Pell verdict

March 19, 2019 — 5.23pm

By Tammy Mills and Andrew Thomson

There was a separate trial for Ryan in 2006 ~ former police detective Colin Ryan, whose investigative work led to Ryan’s first criminal conviction for molesting _TWO ALTAR BOYS_ in the Victorian town of Penshurst, said
:

^^^ Paul Ryan got 18 months for these crimes. Ryan told the Royal Commission that the church buried its ostrich head in the sand about the 'cluster of paedophile priests' operating in Ballarat, in order to avoid scandal.

Your interest in the topic is evidently salacious as you insist on continued extensive spamming when a simple link would suffice.
You are truly revolting.

Ollivanders

PI Member
If I thought he had abused them then I would not proclaim his Innocence.

You remind me of those who condemned those who proclaimed the innocence of the Birmingham Six, the Guildford Four etc

Like those this is also a clear case of a Miscarriage of Justice!
those men were never associated with abuse and have nothing what so ever to do with this case.

Catalpa

PI Member
those men were never associated with abuse and have nothing what so ever to do with this case.
Well obviously - but they were found Guilty of horrendous Crimes where the evidence looked irrefutable

- and yet they were Innocent.

My point is that sometimes Miscarraiges of Justice do take place.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
So has this lad been found guilty or not? Do we believe the evidence?

Do you believe that a middled aged Archbishop could catch two fit 13 year old lads in a busy sacristy and rape them both within six minutes?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Well obviously - but they were found Guilty of horrendous Crimes where the evidence looked irrefutable

- and yet they were Innocent.

My point is that sometimes Miscarraiges of Justice do take place.
It was a lot more believable that the Guildford Four and the Birmingham Six were guilty than it's believable that Cardinal Pell is guilty.

Top Bottom