Can Anybody Explain This

Plenty of naff looking pictures of Obama, but with the position that he holds, like other well known people, silly pictures and stories are to be expected. Look at Bush etc, or just about any famous person. What is it with the Big Bird pictures? Weird Disney Land crap going on there. Fact is, he is laughing all the way to the bank. He and his family are set up for the rest of their lives. Maybe the grandchildren too, if any appear in time. With all the prestige and fame that the office of presidency holds. He made it as far as conventional success goes. The mainstream view of success. Some others out there don't allow society to dictate what success means to them, and more power to them.

This aspect is apart from how his term in office went, good, bad or whatever.

Neither Bush nor Obama are serious people. Obama could be much worse though. He's more mellow whereas Clinton's lunacy is quite militant, so expect the carnage to up a gear when she seizes power. Sanders is just Obama redux. Trump is a clown-Berlusconi type.

I'd be a bit nosier in my denunciations but then we've got our collection of rancid regime rodents in Dublin so I'll now conclude this post whilst the going is good.

Top Bottom