• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cameroonian Rapist in Sligo "taunted his victims at every opportunity"

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
I don't know Dwayne. If my wife had gone back to a ni*gers flat I'd have thrown her out on the street.
Same as. I've thrown women out for going back to lads houses after a night out before. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and women wouldn't tolerate men in another woman's house alone drunk.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
That tramp was speaking at some domestic abuse group last week. Hopefully no white man will go near her ever again.
She's an absolute nightmare to be around and abusive to men herself which is why she got the thump. She's a fine one to be talking to anyone about domestic abuse. Attention seeking tramp.
I had 1 of those after me before, I was delighted when she had to resort to being with the local woman beater so I didn't have to smack her for tormenting me. Women like that are absolute hell.

I don't know Dwayne. If my wife had gone back to a ni*gers flat I'd have thrown her out on the street.
Do you think that Irish girls are going with black lads in order to deliberately torment Irish lads?

My sister agrees with you that miscegenation should be illegal, I will have to ask her though if she believes those who have race-mixed sexually should do prison time for it.

Do you think that Irish girls are going with black lads in order to deliberately torment Irish lads?

My sister agrees with you that miscegenation should be illegal, I will have to ask her though if she believes those who have race-mixed sexually should do prison time for it.
Some would Yes without a doubt,Others would just be so indoctrinated that they think they are racist is they refuse a black mans advances,Others would be just looking ie fat lonely etc etc,and others would just be whores,one thing they all have in common is that they have no pride in themselves their Race and their Culture,they are all defiled mudsharks

When a Patriotic Nationalist Party is formed Mudsharks must be put back to the end of the queue and Great White Ladies be out to the front of the queue,or even deport the mudsharks with the Invaders,they have made their choice

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account