• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cameroonian Rapist in Sligo "taunted his victims at every opportunity"

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
'He taunted us at every opportunity' - lifelong friends deliver powerful statements as man who raped them is jailed

Kieran O’Loughlin SC, defending, told the court that Limen was a university graduate from Cameroon, who had been living in Ireland for seven years, and had no previous convictions.

'He taunted us at every opportunity' - lifelong friends deliver powerful statements as man who raped them is jailed - Independent.ie

Our sympathy- like in all Sexual Assaults is with the Victims and our experience of uncontrolled Borders leads us to want to help prevent more Victims.

We all know that Demographic Rape interfaces with Sexual Rape but you also have to ask yourself - why is this happening to me, why do I need "Diversified", how am I strengthened by this abomnity, will the next Victim of Migrant Rape be someone I know?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
May this be a lesson to other women smh,totally gullible with no grip on the reality in the World
And only 7 years with no deportation after that small sentence???? Unbelievable

It's criminal that vermin like this will not be deported. Apart from raping two Irish women, he has cost us an absolute fortune so far. Meanwhile Irish people are dying homeless on the streets.

Why did two Irish women go back to an African's apartment?
To smoke a joint or have some more drink after the pub? Yes drinking to drunkenness and smoking cannabis is immoral and going back to the place of a lad you don't know if you are female is unwise, but that is minor stuff in the scheme of things and in no way justifies rape. Give people a bit of a break Myles especially when they have been put through a living hell.

It's criminal that vermin like this will not be deported. Apart from raping two Irish women, he has cost us an absolute fortune so far. Meanwhile Irish people are dying homeless on the streets.
It is because he raped two working class Women,if he had of Raped a Judges Daughter and Politicians Daughter or some so-called uperclass person,the outcome would have been pretty different for him,this happened in 2014 and only now a tiny story in the paper,our Political Class who have released these Invaders on our people will get what they deserve,that Woman's husband and the other Woman's family members(she had to have Brothers Uncles Male Cousins etc)just let it go to Court,if that had of been a member of my family,the Cameroonian would not have made it to Court,it would have been dealt with privately without mercy

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
It is because he raped two working class Women,if he had of Raped a Judges Daughter and Politicians Daughter or some so-called uperclass person,the outcome would have been pretty different for him,this happened in 2014 and only now a tiny story in the paper,our Political Class who have released these Invaders on our people will get what they deserve,that Woman's husband and the other Woman's family members(she had to have Brothers Uncles Male Cousins etc)just let it go to Court,if that had of been a member of my family,the Cameroonian would not have made it to Court,it would have been dealt with privately without mercy

Yes, Liberalism has unmanned most Irish males. Their honour is just a Garda matter.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Why did two Irish women go back to an African's apartment?
It's a common scheme the world over, worked especially well on Americans in Russia, Ukraine and Eastern Europe by the women there. I've seen Americans taken for thousands.
Two women tagging along for freebies while stroking the suckers ego and then disappearing into thin air. Unfortunately for the two in this story the invader took what he wanted and expected in return by force.
Firstly the married one should have went home and the other should have went home too. The guy from Cameroon shouldn't be here and in Sligo of all places. They've infested everywhere.

It's a common scheme the world over, worked especially well on Americans in Russia, Ukraine and Eastern Europe by the women there. I've seen Americans taken for thousands.
Two women tagging along for freebies while stroking the suckers ego and then disappearing into thin air. Unfortunately for the two in this story the invader took what he wanted and expected in return by force.
Firstly the married one should have went home and the other should have went home too. The guy from Cameroon shouldn't be here and in Sligo of all places. They've infested everywhere.
Male Common Sense eh :uzi: poopoo

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Male Common Sense eh :uzi: poopoo
The caution instinct is gone from Western women because of the safe societies they've been raised in.
It's like the video I seen of some scumbags putting a pup in a glass case with a large snake, the pup hadn't a clue what it was in with and you can guess what happened.
The governments are throwing human snakes in among us and this is whats going to happen.
Most men think with the wrong head most of the time. They're too feminised to do anything and a white Irish rapist can't walk the streets safely here. The imported friends don't work like that. In their countries they get away with it and it's normal to take what they want. Being black, he stayed in the area safely and taunted the women he raped. Says a lot about the locals.

The caution instinct is gone from Western women because of the safe societies they've been raised in.
It's like the video I seen of some scumbags putting a pup in a glass case with a large snake, the pup hadn't a clue what it was in with and you can guess what happened.
The governments are throwing human snakes in among us and this is whats going to happen.
Most men think with the wrong head most of the time. They're too feminised to do anything and a white Irish rapist can't walk the streets safely here. The imported friends don't work like that. In their countries they get away with it and it's normal to take what they want. Being black, he stayed in the area safely and taunted the women he raped. Says a lot about the locals.
Like tying a goat to a fence for the hungry tiger

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Like tying a goat to a fence for the hungry tiger
Yes, importing foreign predators. The women that go for these types are the ones that the Irish lads have learned to avoid for various reasons most of the time too.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Fat Ugly with low self Esteem or basically ones who have zero brain power or common sense
I've seen some pretty hot mudsharks, extremely high maintenance and major pains in the ass. Unbearable to be around for me anyway and other Irish lads too seemingly. The one that put a video of herself up after getting a slap off the black lad in Dublin was a right cow and attention seeker by all accounts. None of the local lads would go near her. She then ruined the black lads life.
I can't say much about the overweight or whatever ones without many options, they want to be liked and accepted like everyone. All should be held fully accountable for their choices and get no victim sympathy if shit hits the fan though. Grow up and suck it up.

I've seen some pretty hot mudsharks, extremely high maintenance and major pains in the ass. Unbearable to be around for me anyway and other Irish lads too seemingly. The one that put a video of herself up after getting a slap off the black lad in Dublin was a right cow and attention seeker by all accounts. None of the local lads would go near her. She then ruined the black lads life.
I can't say much about the overweight or whatever ones without many options, they want to be liked and accepted like everyone. All should be held fully accountable for their choices and get no victim sympathy if shit hits the fan though. Grow up and suck it up.
Once they go black there is no way back