Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Self Moderated Cambridge "educated" weirdo wants everyone dead to save planet, straight white males to blame of course.

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
well , off she goes and practices what she preaches,, another snowflake loser nutbag attention seeking moron , she would do well in the fake media,
Definitely have a premature mid life crisis or something by the looks of it.

sighthound

PI Member
Now i get it, the gay agenda - wipe out the species ok but the mussies are not gay so they can continue to over breed and populate explain that one? its just us whitieys who have to go.
Visually i cant look at her, so i cant take her seriously. Sometimes very bright people are borderline mental cases and she looks like one of them. Thats why a lot of eco warriors get no credence the need for piercings and tatoos immediately puts people off and they only see those and dont hear the message

Sailor

PI Member
Presumably she is not availing of any products or services that were developed or invented by white men!

subversive writer

PI Member
State of these people, degenerate central.
Proof that educated doesn't mean intelligent.
These are the type of people that turn up for Antifa and think they can dish out violence.

View attachment 8600

It's life Jim but not as we know it. Nah seriously as an experiment put her on a deserted island to play out her experiment and see if she survives

whyfillaw

PI Member
a cousin of mine went to Cambridge ,a genius in Physics and Maths & computing but a complete anti-social person with no humanity, empathy, sympathy.Has a job as a computer programmer, designer with a Japanese Investment Bank in London where he designs , writes, algorithms for the bank.He is just gone 30 and is on £90-100k per year.On seeing his first payslip he thought there was a mistake an extra digit in his pay but they assured him , it was correct.I reckon this also applies to the "Mad One in the OP".Way above average IQ but way below in the attributes which most of humanity shares , kindness, empathy, cooperative ,understanding it is what makes a civilisation /culture not high IQ.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Kill off whitey.
Sure the Africans and Arabs will beam satellite TV into your room.
Cure your disease. Clean your air and oceans. No bother at all

• Haha
Reactions: BSA

Saul Goodman

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
If these are the kind of strakes that are going to kill me off its going to take alot of them :LOL:

Reactions: BSA
Top Bottom