Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Self Moderated Cambridge "educated" weirdo wants everyone dead to save planet, straight white males to blame of course.

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
An eerie resemblance to The Shining's Wendy Torrance. Certainly fit for some good old axe surgery.

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
I like my bit of goth chick every now and again but this 1 wouldn't get a ride in a rodeo.
Seems to be more a "look how downtrodden and radical I am" act from an Oxbridge toff born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Seems to be more a "look how downtrodden and radical I am" act from an Oxbridge toff born with a silver spoon in her mouth.
Cambridge produces a lot of skanks, Lucy Brown is another.
Cambridge is only second to Brighton for skank production. Look at Kate O Connell.

jpc

PI Member

Sailor

PI Member
I see she shares an obsession with her vulva with the looper up in Donegal. One hopes this vulvic business isn’t catching!
Can this be the same Cambridge which has produced more than a hundred Nobel prize winners? How the mighty have fallen.......or been dragged down by fear of a crazed ideology!

Storybud2

PI Member
Cambridge produces a lot of skanks, Lucy Brown is another.
Cambridge is only second to Brighton for skank production. Look at Kate O Connell.
well , off she goes and practices what she preaches,, another snowflake loser nutbag attention seeking moron , she would do well in the fake media,

Top Bottom