Build the damn thing already! Another Trump plan to build the Wall

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
It's a tempest in a teaport at this point, although I believe he can go after social media. However, he does so at his own peril. If anything, social media are playing with fire by banning alt-right figures, because they will continue to proselytize on other platforms where they might not be on the radar much or at all.

The more these people are marginalized, the more radicalized they will become. I have seen draft constitutions of successor nations to the US and believe you me, these people are dead serious, and there are plenty more constitutions out there. While they do not espouse violently overthrowing the state, they expect that the US will collapse of its own weight or that some cataclysm will hasten its demise.

That's my belief too. Trump isn't the white knight, he's basically forestalling the horrible and inevitable.
One more question, Tadhg. Don't the democrats have the youth vote on their side? In a few years time, when older voters pass away, won't those who are now in their twenties and thirties - even in the more historically conservative States - have much more liberal views than their parents' at their age? Or is conservatism still strong among young people in the US?

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
When Obama promised more transparency during the campaigns, it may have raised a few eyebrows from the entrenched bureaucracies, who along with the MOC, banks and media do indeed run the country, but once he was in the saddle, they realized a ringer had been elected.

Trump did more than raise eyebrows, he set off alarm bells and DEFCON 1 sirens. They have been at his throat since he was elected and they will not stop until he is dead and gone. Unlike Obama, whose limp-wristed approach to practically everything except for race-baiting and rabble-rousing wasn't taken seriously. The Deep State is akin to a hostile living organism whose very existence is threatened, and it will fight tooth and nail to defend itself.
Obama was intregral part of this hostile organism. he just tried to hint at the existence of this deep state as to avoid blame for his war mongering policies.
I'll admit, the deep state has disabled trump, his gripe with the Washington elite is then more justified then his predecessor

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
One more question, Tadhg. Don't the democrats have the youth vote on their side? In a few years time, when older voters pass away, won't those who are now in their twenties and thirties - even in the more historically conservative States - have much more liberal views than their parents' at their age? Or is conservatism still strong among young people in the US?
That's a tough question, but the answer portends poorly for the cohesion of the US. You're right that the Democrats have a stranglehold on the youth vote: they have been promised free university education or student loan forgiveness, over-the-top moral relativism and the pagan idol of diversity, which they have increasingly worshiped without question.

Quite a few young white people voted for Trump, but they live in areas that are overwhelmingly white: rural areas. Demographics are not on their side though. Minorities have received every incentive to reproduce: from unfettered immigration to birth tourism to the whole suite of welfare benefits aliens, legal and illegal, can avail themselves of. There is neither societal nor political pressure put on whites to reproduce, except in areas where whites are beginning to relocate in droves or in areas where Mormons or traditional Catholics tend to dominate.

We're living on borrowed time, but the future of the US or whatever is to follow it, lies in those areas.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
That's a tough question, but the answer portends poorly for the cohesion of the US. You're right that the Democrats have a stranglehold on the youth vote: they have been promised free university education or student loan forgiveness, over-the-top moral relativism and the pagan idol of diversity, which they have increasingly worshiped without question.

Quite a few young white people voted for Trump, but they live in areas that are overwhelmingly white: rural areas. Demographics are not on their side though. Minorities have received every incentive to reproduce: from unfettered immigration to birth tourism to the whole suite of welfare benefits aliens, legal and illegal, can avail themselves of. There is neither societal nor political pressure put on whites to reproduce, except in areas where whites are beginning to relocate in droves or in areas where Mormons or traditional Catholics tend to dominate.

We're living on borrowed time, but the future of the US or whatever is to follow it, lies in those areas.
That's interesting. I do remember when I went on a J1 a few years ago to a place called Ocean City in Maryland - that a lot of the people I worked with - in their early to mid 20's - told me they vote Republican. Maybe some American millennials aren't as quick to jump on the liberal bandwagon as their Irish equivalents seem to be.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's interesting. I do remember when I went on a J1 a few years ago to a place called Ocean City in Maryland - that a lot of the people I worked with - in their early to mid 20's - told me they vote Republican.
Now, that's surprising, considering that Maryland has been invaded by and infested with illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America. I guess your work colleagues might be the lucky ones that don't live in those communities.

I'm pretty fortunate really. Although I work in eastern Los Angeles County, one of the shining examples of libtardism, I live one county over and my voting precinct went 65% for Trump. How long that will last God knows, although the winter climate and everything that comes with living in the mountains tends to keep out the riff-raff.

Maybe some American millennials aren't as quick to jump on the liberal bandwagon as their Irish equivalents seem to be.
No doubt about it. Not only has Trump steered the Republicans away from globalism, open borders, ceaseless wars and going-along-to-get-along policies, he has inspired generations of people who were ready to throw in the towel and crawl into the fetal position. I'm an eternal pessimist and see things here quite darkly, but I was absolutely stunned and elated when Trump won. I still am.

Last edited:
Top Bottom