Build the damn thing already! Another Trump plan to build the Wall

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is there much he could do about twitter, google etc with them being private companies? I don't think the first amendment extends to private companies (I could be wrong)..
It's a tempest in a teapot at this point, although I believe he can go after social media. However, he does so at his own peril. If anything, social media are playing with fire by banning alt-right figures, because they will continue to proselytize on other platforms where they might not be on the radar much or at all.

The more these people are marginalized, the more radicalized they will become. I have seen draft constitutions of successor nations to the US and believe you me, these people are dead serious, and there are plenty more constitutions out there. While they do not espouse violently overthrowing the state, they expect that the US will collapse of its own weight or that some cataclysm will hasten its demise.

That's my belief too. Trump isn't the white knight, he's basically forestalling the horrible and inevitable.

Last edited:

Olli Rehn

DEPORTED
Censored zone of Political Irish. Soon deported.
It's a tempest in a teaport at this point, although I believe he can go after social media. However, he does so at his own peril. If anything, social media are playing with fire by banning alt-right figures, because they will continue to proselytize on other platforms where they might not be on the radar much or at all.

The more these people are marginalized, the more radicalized they will become. I have seen draft constitutions of successor nations to the US and believe you me, these people are dead serious, and there are plenty more constitutions out there. While they do not espouse violently overthrowing the state, they expect that the US will collapse of its own weight or that some cataclysm will hasten its demise.

That's my belief too. Trump isn't the white knight, he's basically forestalling the horrible and inevitable.
Indeed...

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
That's very interesting, Tadhg. I hadn't really thought of that angle. I suppose it's the same in the UK with Labour and the votes they get from immigrant communities - but also the other side of the party ie. the traditional white working class base who are getting fed up with the numbers coming in.
You can draw parallels with many Western political parties who have sold out their white-base and replaced it with third-world helots. I haven't voted Republican in years (with the exception of having voted for Trump) and as far as I'm concerned, the Reps can go to the devil. I can't tell you how many times I've heard Reps talking about the need for minority outreach to grow the party. My response is always, "They'll never vote Republican, because all they want is free shit."

They did next to nothing to stem the tide of immigration, especially from Mexico, and now they are paying the reckoning.

D

Deleted member 1984

Non Registered Member
Mock his proposition all you wish, illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants. The wall concept in the long run would probably save money on the amount of 24/7 border patrols in years to come. What's so wrong with protecting one's own from invaders? The great wall of China is proclaimed as a man-made wonder of the world but if America implements some protection it's evil? Get a grip. America is bursting at the seams with crime and illegal immigration, let them begin the process of lowering that.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Mock his proposition all you wish, illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants. The wall concept in the long run would probably save money on the amount of 24/7 border patrols in years to come. What's so wrong with protecting one's own from invaders? The great wall of China is proclaimed as a man-made wonder of the world but if America implements some protection it's evil? Get a grip. America is bursting at the seams with crime and illegal immigration, let them begin the process of lowering that.
Olli isn't paid to think for himself. He's paid to troll, provide low-brow entertainment and support whatever population replacement schemes have been devised for Western countries. You're engaging in a dialogue with the deaf.

D

Deleted member 1984

Non Registered Member
Olli isn't paid to think for himself. He's paid to troll, provide low-brow entertainment and support whatever population replacement schemes have been devised for Western countries. You're engaging in a dialogue with the deaf.
I feel as though as soon as PIE went down and some still lingered after it went back up it was never the same here. We now have paedophile-sympathisers, abortion enthusiasts etc. on this forum. Whilst we had our rogues, you could still argue in a civil manner, all the new ones dismiss you cause you're too 'uneducated' that's why they will never be politicians and be subjected to their mum's home, educating themselves through tumblr.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
I feel as though as soon as PIE went down and some still lingered after it went back up it was never the same here. We now have paedophile-sympathisers, abortion enthusiasts etc. on this forum. Whilst we had our rogues, you could still argue in a civil manner, all the new ones dismiss you cause you're too 'uneducated' that's why they will never be politicians and be subjected to their mum's home, educating themselves through tumblr.
It seems they spend most of their time on GRINDR. Most of them are relatively stupid, but they are as doctrinaire as the day is long. There's really no sense in trying to re-program them either.

Top Bottom